Best Track Times Registry

Todday1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
I would also add that this car set up right is a very capable car - I have beat or keep up with many Porsche GT3's etc even a full race one from time to time. So they hate being bested by a Toyota :) You cannot keep up with the full on 450 hp+ ones but look at the difference in price. So for all you on the fence and looking at options, you can buy one of these put about 20 to 30K in them and are right there with a Porsche in terms of capability for about 1/2 the price. But you will be going down the rabbit hole...
Sponsored

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
1B181684-8EE7-4D19-92F9-F5DDDF118A05.jpeg

Top at Homestead on Garmin Catalyst so far this year
What does that crx have done to it to have that time? I know they weigh nothing. I also notice it doesn't have stock engine because it has a 1.8 liter.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Just to be sure we're not doing double or triple the work, everybody is okay with me starting a new thread? At least we can get it started and build from there. If I have time, I can scour the thread to add all the current times that have been posted.
I figure it's probably only been a few additions since OP stopped updating.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
What does that crx have done to it to have that time? I know they weigh nothing. I also notice it doesn't have stock engine because it has a 1.8 liter.
Donā€™t know the dude or chick but itā€˜s not stock for sure and likely had a severe diet. Also could be a coaching lap listed, as in a IMSA real pro (not club instructor or racing amateur). Occasionally someone really competitive pays to have a someone give them a baseline lap. I canā€™t wait to do that in my Supra! The true pro lap time thing that isā€¦ John Dean still lives in Sebring and Ethan Lowe hangs out at our local tracks at times. Canā€™t wait to throw one of their laps on the list šŸ˜œ

Last edited:

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I would also add that this car set up right is a very capable car - I have beat or keep up with many Porsche GT3's etc even a full race one from time to time. So they hate being bested by a Toyota :) You cannot keep up with the full on 450 hp+ ones but look at the difference in price. So for all you on the fence and looking at options, you can buy one of these put about 20 to 30K in them and are right there with a Porsche in terms of capability for about 1/2 the price. But you will be going down the rabbit hole...
Yeah man! Iā€™m not at your competition level and new to the Supra but itā€™s fun every time a fellow Porsche or Vette person comes over to gasp at the car and want to learn more about it šŸ„°

Disclaimer: When yā€™all start this page, please let everyone know these lap times are typically experienced drivers. Someone doing their 1st track day should NOT concern themselves with track times!!!! Sebring under 3 minutes is great for a 1st time weekend, for example. The dudes doing 2.30s in their Supras requires an incredible amount of seat time and coachingā€¦.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
100% agree. The Supra continues to impress me. My 2020, with 100% stock power and just suspension mods with 200tw tires hangs with the big boys on track.

I was going to get a Cayman GT4 before the Supra. So glad I now went with the Supra. Like you said, I'm about 20k in mods, so basically a $80k car that is faster than the GT4's, for WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY less money.

99% of the time peoples first question when they come over after a session is "How much power is this making?". Loved telling them 100% stock power.

Although this season will be different. šŸ˜ˆ

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I'm gonna be that guy to say that I was keeping up with GT3 with my Evo, but I'd rather have the GT3. Though the Supra has the same potential... still rather have a GT3. šŸ˜‚
But to be fair, it would take the place of two of my cars, so would make a bit more sense for someone like me LOL.
I'm keeping the Supra for a bit because I went down to discuss trading in it and another car on a GT3 and I'm just not where I need to be with the Supra yet. Trade in values on Supras have tanked.

Last edited:

Todday1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Well you can get a gt4 Supra. Full track car. From Gazoo racing if you really want one. Just a little pricey. We have a local person who has one and races it at the professional level. He came over at one of our events and was looking at what I had done to mine so got to chat a bit about the differences. They also do very little to the engine and basically have to drop top gear in the automatic as they have a limit in the series on number of gears. But other than that a lot of what people are doing are the same things that come stock on the Gt4. Can google it and look at the specs. If you are interested. So if you keep going with mods you can get really close to a gt4 level car!

mgomz992

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 Premium (Auto)
Just got done taking advantage of the free HPDE1 session for my 2023 3.0.

I can't submit officially because I wasn't recording and don't have data to back it up but my wife was with me for the day and recorded some times for my HPDE1 session. My fastest lap (as part of the educational session) was this:

1) Watkins glen - full circuit
2) 2:33 (wife clocking a lap on the start strait just with her phone)
3) 22 Apr 2023
4) N/A
5) Michellen PS4S OEM stock

I'm sure there's better records just from what's available on youtube but this was my personal experience.

Great track! I had tons of fun. I recommend anyone that can get out there.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
1) Las Vegas Speedway CW
2) 1.59.1
3) 4-16-23
4) DP, coilovers and aero
5) RT660 in 315s

Notes - brakes were acting up so I figure I can drop a few seconds pretty easily once that issue is solved.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Shoot. I forgot about this thread.

Las Vegas Motor Speedway ORC
1:57.8
4-16-23
Apex EC7R 18x10.5
275 Nankang CR-S
Hawk DTC60 pads

Screenshot_20230425_122118_Chrome.jpg

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
looks like the OP is long gone, do you all want me to create a new thread that will actually be maintained?
We just check back occasionally and scroll though. šŸ¤·šŸ¼
There was talk about starting over. Some of us volunteered to maintain the page, but nobody ever gave a "go ahead" so, it died. šŸ˜µ

Afterfire

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2006 S2000, 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
looks like the OP is long gone, do you all want me to create a new thread that will actually be maintained?
I asked that a while ago when I knew Jordan wasnt coming back and figured someone would have already. I think its on peoples minds but havent committed. If no one else wants to, I will, but I dont check in regularly. If you want to, go for it!
Sponsored