Buyers Beware of Emblemsonly!

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium 6spd manual
If anyone is considering purchasing anything from Emblemsonly.com, don't. On May 1st I ordered some blackout emblems for the Supra after reading some posts where people were happy with their purchase. I had just debadged the car so I paid $15 extra for 2-3 day shipping to get it quickly. Admittedly, I was partially fault for not reading their shipping policy which states the 2-3 day shipping is from the date they actually ship the item which may take a week or longer and not an estimated shipping time. After several attempts at contacting them, I finally got an email response on May 7th stating they would ship my item ASAP and I received an automated email stating my item had shipped. I received another email from customer support May 8th stating it is estimated to arrive at my house early next week (May 13/14). I waited until May 17 to reach out to them again and received no response. Reached out one more time yesterday May 22nd again without a response. As of today the tracking number they provided states the label was created but the item has not yet shipped. So I filed a claim with PayPal and messaged them for a full refund.

Was gonna do a comparison for everyone between badges from emblems only, korean auto imports, and American Panda but guess it's not happening XD sorry.

Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 2.35.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 2.36.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 2.40.04 PM.png
Sponsored

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
I have EmblemsOnly badges and have worked closely with him. Hes a one man operation, and admittedly poor at communication. I suggest anyone that needs to get a hold of him use his instagram as he replies there much more quickly. For what its worth, I love the emblems on my supra and just got a set for my GR86.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have EmblemsOnly badges and have worked closely with him. Hes a one man operation, and admittedly poor at communication. I suggest anyone that needs to get a hold of him use his instagram as he replies there much more quickly. For what its worth, I love the emblems on my supra and just got a set for my GR86.
Personally I don't know the guy and have nothing against him. This, however, is business and as a business, certain standards are expected and should be upheld. It may sound cruel but unless he has a good reason for this behavior such as being in the hospital, he should not do business. And even then, as a one man show, he should notify buyers of such so they can be prepared.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
While I agree that communicating in a timely manner is not their strong suit, they are responsive to requests (I had the backing plates and Toyota emblems sent separately) and the quality of the badges is acceptable for the cost. They also fit (and therefore) look much better than the American Panda Rip-off ones as the Toyota badge overhangs the backing plate rather than the other way around.

Shipping was also a bit slow but patience is a virtue.

I should also add that these have been on my car for nearly a year and they have held up perfectly. Very happy with them, especially considering they were a fraction of the cost of some others out there.

11.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tha
While I agree that communicating in a timely manner is not their strong suit, they are responsive to requests (I had the backing plates and Toyota emblems sent separately) and the quality of the badges is acceptable for the cost. They also fit (and therefore) look much better than the American Panda Rip-off ones as the Toyota badge overhangs the backing plate rather than the other way around.

Shipping was also a bit slow but patience is a virtue.

I should also add that these have been on my car for nearly a year and they have held up perfectly. Very happy with them, especially considering they were a fraction of the cost of some others out there.

11.jpg
The positives you listed are pretty much why I ordered from them in the first place. The problem is, they haven't responded at all to my recent attempts to reach them and it's been 23 days since I ordered the part. Sure patience is a virtue but I paid for the extra option they offered for 2-3 day shipping and they told me it would ship on May 7th. In my opinion you can either deliver as promised or communicate with the seller to explain why it's so delayed. Doing neither is unacceptable. I am very patient and honestly would have been okay with another two weeks of delay but again, I paid extra for the 2-3 day shipping option so no response, no product is not okay.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Tha

The positives you listed are pretty much why I ordered from them in the first place. The problem is, they haven't responded at all to my recent attempts to reach them and it's been 23 days since I ordered the part. Sure patience is a virtue but I paid for the extra option they offered for 2-3 day shipping and they told me it would ship on May 7th. In my opinion you can either deliver as promised or communicate with the seller to explain why it's so delayed. Doing neither is unacceptable. I am very patient and honestly would have been okay with another two weeks of delay but again, I paid extra for the 2-3 day shipping option so no response, no product is not okay.
I'm not disagreeing with you. 23 days between drinks isn't good enough. No response at all does suggest a problem? Maybe your email is going straight to junk mail? From memory, I always contacted them via the online chat on the website - this seemed to get a relatively timely response.

And in my defence, I was in no rush to get the emblems, so I wasn't overly fussed about the timeline.

I hope it works out mate.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm not disagreeing with you. 23 days between drinks isn't good enough. No response at all does suggest a problem? Maybe your email is going straight to junk mail? From memory, I always contacted them via the online chat on the website - this seemed to get a relatively timely response.

And in my defence, I was in no rush to get the emblems, so I wasn't overly fussed about the timeline.

I hope it works out mate.
No argument from me, glad you actually liked the part once you got it! Tried the online chat with no response and when I tried the email that's where they responded and where they were initially communicating from. Luckily I'm also not in a huge rush either as my Supra isn't my daily and I just drive it without the badge. Just mainly unhappy about paying extra for the quick shipping with no product and lack of communication.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
No argument from me, glad you actually liked the part once you got it! Tried the online chat with no response and when I tried the email that's where they responded and where they were initially communicating from. Luckily I'm also not in a huge rush either as my Supra isn't my daily and I just drive it without the badge. Just mainly unhappy about paying extra for the quick shipping with no product and lack of communication.
Yeah.. that sucks. Seems like things have gone downhill communication wise. I'd definitely reach out and ask for the express shipping to be refunded - not that it will help much if they aren't responding to emails as it is, of course. 🤷‍♂️

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I faking hate faktards. There is no excuse to have lousy communication and yet think that is okay. And sending a "Delivered" email when nothing was received is an icing on the cake. I would dispute through your credit card institution and recommend them do a fraud investigation perhaps. :crazy:

Factory one looks better anyway..

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I faking hate faktards. There is no excuse to have lousy communication and yet think that is okay. And sending a "Delivered" email when nothing was received is an icing on the cake. I would dispute through your credit card institution and recommend them do a fraud investigation perhaps. :crazy:

Factory one looks better anyway..
To be precise, the email didn't say delivered. It just said that a label had been created and I would receive it within the promised 2-3 day delivery window I paid for. But yeah I disputed it with Paypal and I just now got an update through the Paypal dispute portal that they told Paypal it shipped yesterday after I disputed it :rolleyes: . Apparently that's what it takes to get it shipped to you. For the principle of it, even though it's only $7, I still want the $7 I paid for 2-3 day shipping.

Brazuca

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Purchased my emblems from them. No issues.
Quality and fit is nice for the price. Would never pay AP prices for this little thing. Does it stick perfectly? No, but Ive had them on for a year with no issues.
Badges look awesome and I think they're a MUST on every Supra.

Sorry to hear about your experience, OP. Sucks. Should def get your expedited shipping $ back.
Sponsored