Canada - Pricing, Availability Details & Orders

Bruins71

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, Highlander,Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Just sent that article to my dealers manager asking “and still no updates or delivery schedule?”
Let’s see how long it takes for an answer:confused:
Sponsored

RRKnight

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus NCX200T F Sport

dgh

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 RX7; 2011 Toyota RAV 4
Damn I hope this is true but my dealer said they can't put the order on their system yet so there's no way Toyota know what color you reserved when you put the deposit. So it still can be hit and miss with the color choices.
those have been sitting there for almost 3 weeks now..........

TheDude22386

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Fellow Canucks,

Any word lately? The wait is killing me. I can't get much from my contacts, and I don't want to bug my dealership sales manager(more than I have already with my colour changes lol)

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
Fellow Canucks,

Any word lately? The wait is killing me. I can't get much from my contacts, and I don't want to bug my dealership sales manager(more than I have already with my colour changes lol)
My dealer told me that they know nothing as of today.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Fellow Canucks,

Our launch is the same as the US. July 22nd. Some dealers may get them sooner but the 22nd is the “official” day they are on sale

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bmw hp2 sport ( bike ) , 2019 Ram 2500, Ducati 1098 Tricolore ( past )
Our launch is the same as the US. July 22nd. Some dealers may get them sooner but the 22nd is the “official” day they are on sale
So I've called and actually have some answers. Your dealer now knows what colour they are getting. It seems most are only getting ONE car. with the hope of a second... So if you call and talk to the manager they will tell you what colour they are getting.
They seem to all want to keep the car in the showroom for 2 weeks to show off the halo car. So we will all have to wait a bit once it arrives. There is only one Phantom for the whole country, so if you were hoping for that... Its not happening.

Setrius

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Gen Coupe 3.8gt
People have spotted car carriers hauling new Supras around the Halifax area. They are at least leaving the port and heading to dealers. I had a friend message me after he saw a carrier full of Supras. Didn't take a picture though.

AugustineW

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW X5+2020 Nitro Yellow Supra
Just checked with my local dealership. The GSM believes that they will receive the car sometime next week while they cannot RDR the vehicle before the 22nd. He is thinking about register it by mid-August so that he can put it in the show room for a month. I told him that I will get the M2 competition since I have track days to go to. Shortly after that he replied and promised I will get the car by the end of July LOL.

Bruins71

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, Highlander,Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
My dealers GM told me today that they have secured my blue supra and I should have it for the 22nd of July!!!

a90mkv

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mini JCW R58
The two largest dealers in Vancouver are apparently getting allocated 5 cars each with colours unspecified. They are optimistic that some dealers may forego the investment and not take their allocations. Hopefully will see a car before the end of the year.

1985Supra

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1985 Supra, 2018 911 GTS
What are the chances of still being able to go into a dealership now and order a Supra and get a delivery for this summer?

I emailed a dealership in Toronto, and the rep called me back, and wants me to go in to discuss, he said if I am ready to sign, its possible.

Is he BS'ing me, and just want to get me into the door?

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
What are the chances of still being able to go into a dealership now and order a Supra and get a delivery for this summer?

I emailed a dealership in Toronto, and the rep called me back, and wants me to go in to discuss, he said if I am ready to sign, its possible.

I don't think any dealer is getting the color they ordered. Toyota just allocated cars to dealers color unspecified.

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT

Every dealer on the lower mainland BC that I've called has at least 3-4 person waitlist, one claimed that he has TWENTY people on his...

I still don't know where I fucking stand with my dealer - I'm pretty sure at this point they have 0 allocation and are just trying to stall me (I have some money down) in case they manage to get a sniff of one; unless Toyota decides to make some more tho, I don't see how that's possible.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Every dealer on the lower mainland BC that I've called has at least 3-4 person waitlist, one claimed that he has TWENTY people on his...

I still don't know where I fucking stand with my dealer - I'm pretty sure at this point they have 0 allocation and are just trying to stall me (I have some money down) in case they manage to get a sniff of one; unless Toyota decides to make some more tho, I don't see how that's possible.
They should know by now if they are even getting one. Training was a couple of weeks ago.
Sponsored