Canada - Pricing, Availability Details & Orders

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
They should know by now if they are even getting one. Training was a couple of weeks ago.
Yeah I mean I pretty much expect that they have 0 allocation or have already sold the 1 that they have, I'm just gonna sit on it for a few weeks in case something happens and I wind up with a shot. I figure by the end of August I'll just get my money back and walk.
Sponsored

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Yeah I mean I pretty much expect that they have 0 allocation or have already sold the 1 that they have, I'm just gonna sit on it for a few weeks in case something happens and I wind up with a shot. I figure by the end of August I'll just get my money back and walk.
Just chase after them now. That's what I did and mine is getting here in a couple weeks.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just realized that the Canadian white and black supra get the option for red leather even though it's not a launch edition. Man our supra is so much better than the premium 3.0 in the states. They only get black leather and need to add drivers assist package when ours is fully loaded with it. Priced out cheaper than theirs as well.

RRKnight

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus NCX200T F Sport
I was told by multiple dealers that the phantom grey color will no longer be offered because of the issues with maintaining the color. So only gloss grey will be available.

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
Spoke to my dealer again today and checked out this beaut:
s1.png

According to the dealer, this is the first of 3 shipments across Canada. They said that BC only got 17 cars which were focused into the lower mainland. Next shipment is supposed to hit the interior dealers and then finally back to the lower mainland. The bad news is that their ordering manager (or whatever they're called) said that they have no idea when the next one will be showing up and said 'that they just hope its before Christmas' - *sigh* :oops:

Still, if the owner of the black one above has an unfortunate accident before he buys it, then it could be mine! ;)

Tech took it for PDI soon after and man it runs quiet at low speed. Also, this thing has WIIIIIIIIDDDEEEE ass that no photo has done justice too, love it.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PSA for who ever is getting their car from Mayfield Toyota. Hopefully he doesnt take it for a rip

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bmw hp2 sport ( bike ) , 2019 Ram 2500, Ducati 1098 Tricolore ( past )

I've been two two dealerships this week, they know what colour they have. One dealer took delivery yesterday evening. I would go into the dealership ( not call ) and ask about the car. It should be at the dealership by the very least Friday. As the opening sale day for the car is Monday 21st.

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
I've been two two dealerships this week, they know what colour they have. One dealer took delivery yesterday evening. I would go into the dealership ( not call ) and ask about the car. It should be at the dealership by the very least Friday. As the opening sale day for the car is Monday 21st.
Yeah I was there last night, they have a car but it's for someone else - they said the next one is mine so now we just play the waiting game.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So has anyone here actually been offered a MKV and know what their dealer is asking for price?
Canadians dealers technically arent allowed to ask above MSRP unless they package it with a bunch of other bull shit

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Care to share dealer?

Can I ask where you heard this? Toyota Canada has told me they have no policy on this.
Saskatchewan. That's what the sales manager told me about msrp
Sponsored