OP

twarner776

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE, Audi A6
Based on other threads, the cars are just much more sensitive to changes than in the past. To that part, i have decided to give up on trying different spacers etc, and just move to a tune that can suppress those. While its early, so far im pretty happy with that decision. Hopefully, the issues are behind me.

Toyotawild

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 Toyota Tundra supercharged, 03 Acura cls-6
Based on other threads, the cars are just much more sensitive to changes than in the past. To that part, i have decided to give up on trying different spacers etc, and just move to a tune that can suppress those. While its early, so far im pretty happy with that decision. Hopefully, the issues are behind me.
Did you just put the o2 sensor back into stock location without any o2 extension or defouler then?

OP
OP

twarner776

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE, Audi A6
Did you just put the o2 sensor back into stock location without any o2 extension or defouler then?
Currently I still have the fabspeed spacer in place but at this point I should be able to take it out which I plan to do this week.

Toyotawild

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 Toyota Tundra supercharged, 03 Acura cls-6
Currently I still have the fabspeed spacer in place but at this point I should be able to take it out which I plan to do this week.
Sweet keep me posted. What tune are you using?

BigTeamBattles

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
I was thinking about titan catless downpipe with fabspeed o2 spacer, but even with fabspeed it's throwing cels?

OP
OP

twarner776

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE, Audi A6
I was thinking about titan catless downpipe with fabspeed o2 spacer, but even with fabspeed it's throwing cels?
Mine was yes, but those issues could have been from a number a things. I took out my fabspeed spacer yesterday and reconnected the 02 sensors back into the DP directly, if your interested in it just PM me.

Haros

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Two feet
Currently all the mini cats throw codes. Itā€™s too sensitive and there is no option besides a direct tune to stop the code, thus voiding warranty.

Iā€™ve messaged a few users and any previous ā€œno celā€ are now getting cels.

so the option is to either keep clearing it with a piggyback, flash the car directly or forgo the downpipe all together if the light bothers you.

That being said, some people in my neck of the woods are 100% confident when the BMW phones home it still reports a piggyback to the manufacturer for logging. So maybe just go ā€œall outā€ and drop by your turner and get a direct tune.

BigTeamBattles

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
Currently all the mini cats throw codes. Itā€™s too sensitive and there is no option besides a direct tune to stop the code, thus voiding warranty.

so the option is to either keep clearing it with a piggyback, flash the car directly or forgo the downpipe all together if the light bothers you.

That being said, some people in my neck of the woods are 100% confident when the BMW phones home it still reports a piggyback to the manufacturer for logging. So maybe just go ā€œall outā€ and drop by your turner and get a direct tune.
so......are you telling me that BMW can still trace piggybacks?! :eek:

OP
OP

twarner776

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE, Audi A6

I'm on MHD and still getting CEL.....it's not just the piggyback.
Sponsored