Chris Harris on GR Yaris and Supra.

bryanole27

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
This just in: guy has opinion on cars.

Perhaps I'm supposed to know who Chris Harris is, but I don't so it's just another opinion. Having said that, if the Yaris GR came to the states I would love to drive one. Regardless of the "BMW thing," the Supra is a hell of a car.

Huddleston

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
See Sig

Perhaps I'm supposed to know who Chris Harris is, but I don't so it's just another opinion. Having said that, if the Yaris GR came to the states I would love to drive one. Regardless of the "BMW thing," the Supra is a hell of a car.
Chris is one of the best known automotive journalists and TV hosts in the world. His opinion doesn't matter, but its surprising you haven't heard of him lol.

OP
OP
JustaCarguy.

JustaCarguy.

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 WRX Hatchback
I love Chris but the funnier thing is a guy with a WRX coming here posting this tweet.
Nah, just figured it might be interesting to some considering it's supra related and involves Chris Harris.

DesmoSD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra TT, 997.1 911 Carrera S, 1199 Panigale S

Go back to the rock that you crawled out of. ;)

chris-harris-ferrari.gif

Trojan1992

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RS3, GT3, TRD Pro 4Runner and 2020 V60 Polestar T8
Which begs the question why anyone who doesn't own a Supra posts here at all.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I love me some Chris Harris, but as a car journalist you get spoiled by being able to drive anything under the sun regardless of price, exotics and all. And as a result makes it hard for you to enjoy and appreciate lots of cars because you've seen it all, which may factor into the whole "just a bmw" thing, just my perspective. I come from a Corolla as a simple, humble man and am head over heels for The Supra lol

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Who?

bryanole27

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
I love me some Chris Harris, but as a car journalist you get spoiled by being able to drive anything under the sun regardless of price, exotics and all. And as a result makes it hard for you to enjoy and appreciate lots of cars because you've seen it all, which may factor into the whole "just a bmw" thing, just my perspective. I come from a Corolla as a simple, humble man and am head over heels for The Supra lol
HEY! You keep your perspective out of here man! Chris Harris is obviously an expert and his opinion is way more valuable. I'm selling my Supra immediately!

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
The GR Yaris seems like a fun car, but it's unfair for Chris Harris to say that it's a true Toyota from the ground and compare it to the Supra. We've been through this reasoning before - the Supra either would've never been built by Toyota alone and it would've cost well over the current price if it were solely built by Toyota.

Besides, the GR Yaris is over TWICE the price of a base Yaris. Plus, it's limited to 25,000...worldwide! Can you say dealer markups? I think it's still a great, yet pricey, limited production rally car - like the WRX Type RA and the Civic Type R.

On a related high-performance, limited-production note: When I was helping a friend buy her new CRV last winter, I asked the dealerships we visited about the Civic Type-R. They were not only all bought before they arrived but had a $5K to $10K markup as well!

I bought my 2020 Supra new and well-discounted this past summer, so thank you BMW/Toyota for making it possible.
Sponsored