3literV8Eater

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
This is a perfect example of FAAFO 😉
Remember kids, don’t try FAAFO because it usually ends badly.

This sucks for the guy that lost control and the people that hit him.
Sponsored

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Screenshot_20240204-122814_1.png

Looks to me like they gave it too much throttle over the cambered crest of this onramp. Left tires hooked first and that's all she wrote. I could see this car doing so even with TC on (especially above stock power).

Edit: just noticed the crowd on the bridge...oof
Car will cut power significantly with TC/ VSC on. He was still full blast when he over corrected and whipped it the other way.

He was trying to show off for the crowd and bought a one way ticket to the Salvaged Supra Registry.

Wrecked & Salvage Registry

-RJM

Last edited:

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
It will be two weeks until we have a true answer to what happened.

I grew up in the era before any safety aides. I’ve also always had fast cars. When I was young and dumb, TCS was off and there was no stability control.

now as a much older adult, I leave my stability control turned on always, and traction control off so I can play a little but stay drawing between the lines and not crash my cars.

Stability fully off only for when I’m purposely and safely doing some slidey stuff whipping shitties and such, but generally on. I can handle the slide, but I’m less willing to beat in the car especially w/ the price of tires

Shits a lot more expensive and I’m 20 years closer to the grave and want my shiny shit to stay nice and shiny. Now I totally get why I only remember my dad doing one burnout ever in his ‘55 Bel-Air ever. You appreciate the value of your stuff the older you get and don’t need to prove crap by driving like a moron at every chance.

Last edited:

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
I think it something they put in those big wings.

See that kinda wing in the salvage supra thread all the time. Must be messing with the government radio brain waves. The tin foil hat method works much better.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I think it something they put in those big wings.

See that kinda wing in the salvage supra thread all the time. Must be messing with the government radio brain waves. The tin foil hat method works much better.
Hahahha, exactly. A vast majority of totaled Supras have that St. Louis Arch spoiler. It's almost a given.

Leave that crap back in the 90's.

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
Hahahha, exactly. A vast majority of totaled Supras have that St. Louis Arch spoiler. It's almost a given.

Leave that crap back in the 90's.
dammit, now that I bought one, am I going to have to crash my Supra? Or does the Street Hunter get a pass since it’s not a St. Lunatics arch?

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
dammit, now that I bought one, am I going to have to crash my Supra? Or does the Street Hunter get a pass since it’s not a St. Lunatics arch?
BIG Wings = Salvage Title in Due Time.

Makes most think they have a race car and they automatically know how to drive extra fast. 💯