When will we see a production spec mk5 ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That would make it almost exactly 20 years since they stopped selling it in the U.S. I've been waiting this long I guess another year won't kill me lol. Just hope a pretty much close to production spec concept shows its face soon.
you and the rest of us....Geneva is coming up in 2 weeks and we have seen the BMW test mule running around so I wouldn't be surprised BMW showing their concept of this there. And the NY auto show is a few weeks after that, I would think this is when Toyota will show the updated concept.
Sponsored

ScottyR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 WRX STI
It would be pretty awesome if the car shows up at the NY Auto Show as I will be in town during that week.

S O B

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It would be pretty awesome if the car shows up at the NY Auto Show as I will be in town during that week.
Second most covered of the US auto shows would be a good place to show something!

Levi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Alfa Romeo
Z4 E89 stops production at the end of November 2016. I don't expect there to be any Z concept, but if there is it will just be the usual production car with concept bits.

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Agreed with Levi. I also think the Zagato concept will hint at the styling cues for the next Z.

bmw-zagato-coupe-pictures-231-750x500.jpg

supraninja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKIV Supra
At this point i would take a FT-1 in a new color and a few changes. I just want to know the Supra is still a GO sometime in the next 1-3 years.

Villa Jonny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus [V8] RCF, Camry [V6] SE
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still a bit mixed on the new redesign front end of the Toyota 86. :confused:

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So no news or update regarding this car from Toyota today at the NY Auto Show:banghead:

The Toyota 86 looked a lot better than it did in pics

kamran

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
scion frs
It took the most technologically advanced car, Porsche 918 which broke every production car records in existence four years to go from concept to production!

We are on year three and still feeding of "rumors of a concept"...is this the next NSX?

I'm moving on...

Levi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Alfa Romeo
It took the most technologically advanced car, Porsche 918 which broke every production car records in existence four years to go from concept to production!

We are on year three and still feeding of "rumors of a concept"...is this the next NSX?

I'm moving on...
Lexus LFA took 9 years. Record holder is Honda with the NSX, it took eternity from concept to production.

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
At this point if a concept is to be shown this year we still have Pebble Beach and LA auto show is all I can think of. Extrememly dissapointing.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.