DarkZupra's Build

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I never knew the black had so much metallic in it.

Verus wang looks good. I'm trying reallllly hard not to go Verus aero front/back and this thread isn't helping.
Do it.
Sponsored

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I was stuck on that website for hours. Big mistake so late at night.
Probably best you don’t check out the YouTube channel late at night either.

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
Quick recommendation: you should also replace that bleeder screw in the bottom left near your coolant cap. The stock one is prone to wearing down and causing leaks. I think HPS offers a titanium replacement.
Ill take a look, thanks!

I was stuck on that website for hours. Big mistake so late at night.
OG is awesome, Ive been following Matt (the owner) for years. I try to get up there as often as I can, in fact I am doing so again tomorrow.

I never knew the black had so much metallic in it.

Verus wang looks good. I'm trying reallllly hard not to go Verus aero front/back and this thread isn't helping.
The black is amazing in person, lots of colorful metallic flake. I wasnt sure I wanted another black car until I saw it up close.

I love the Verus wing. I just need some smaller endplates.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Probably best you don’t check out the YouTube channel late at night either.
Getting the videos out of the way now while at work haha. I can't tell you how excited I am to measure my tool box tonight and make a game plan. I just don't know how much of everything I need?

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Getting the videos out of the way now while at work haha. I can't tell you how excited I am to measure my tool box tonight and make a game plan. I just don't know how much of everything I need?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to their support guys. They are extremely knowledgable on their products and very helpful.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
OG is awesome, Ive been following Matt (the owner) for years. I try to get up there as often as I can, in fact I am doing so again tomorrow.
So when can we expect to see your Supra on the Wash & Drive series?

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Theres 2 ways to do it, you can either buy not enough and then get more as you need it, or buy way too much, and return what you dont use. I did the drawers a few at a time to spread the cost out. Expect it to be $100-$110 per drawer. Make sure you buy the toolgrid panels larger than your drawer if they dont make an exact fit, and you can cut it to fit.

So when can we expect to see your Supra on the Wash & Drive series?
Haha I was actually at the German Car show with them and Matt sat in the car because hes been thinking about the Supra. I really should record a video for inside the hex.

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So I have not updated in a while, sorry about that (Im much better about posting on Instagram, @DarkZupra if youre interested). Bunch of smallish updates. Planning out the next phase (need to get my ECU cloned).

578F8470-FF0C-483A-946F-2EF9CD6F2C0C.jpg

IMG_5860.jpeg

Also picked up a new daily (the M340 is gone), grabbed Matt's (from Obsessed Garage) Tesla Model 3 Performance:
IMG_5799.jpeg

ApexMissingApe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra (sold), BMW M550i, G8 GXP
The wheels, stance, aero… es ist perfekt! How’s the fitment of the front splitter up close?

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The wheels, stance, aero… es ist perfekt! How’s the fitment of the front splitter up close?
Thank you very much!

The splitter is very much function over form. Its pretty from far away lol.

I have something new coming I hope will make it look even better.

krumpir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hows the KW DDC PNP for daily driving? I have Ohlins with Vorshlag plates on order right now and ETA is November and am considering going the KW DDC route. Its 75% daily and 25% track car. Currently on Swift springs and it rides like shit, the car just bounces and cant compensate for the microbumps in the road. Ran Bilstein coilovers on my previous car and it was much better than the OEM dampers + Swift springs in the Supra

OP
OP
DarkZupra

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hows the KW DDC PNP for daily driving? I have Ohlins with Vorshlag plates on order right now and ETA is November and am considering going the KW DDC route. Its 75% daily and 25% track car. Currently on Swift springs and it rides like shit, the car just bounces and cant compensate for the microbumps in the road. Ran Bilstein coilovers on my previous car and it was much better than the OEM dampers + Swift springs in the Supra
If you werent doing any track time id say 100% do the DDCs. Im actually going to probably swap for Ohlins because i do enough track time that these are just too soft. But the dampers do have great control, despite the soft springs.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
A few people have asked for more pics of my garage. I spent the weekend reworking some parts of it, its still a mess (to me) but its getting better. Nothing new on the Supra until someone decided to ship me parts I've ordered, or I finally decide on a spoiler.

Garage viewed from one side to another:
IMG_4343.jpeg
IMG_4342.jpeg
IMG_4341.jpeg
IMG_4340.jpeg

A few drawers from my cabinets to show some tool storage:
IMG_4346.jpeg
IMG_4345.jpeg
IMG_4347.jpeg
Beautiful car and damn that garage dude!!!!! You should come out with a DIY garage build as well 😍
Sponsored