Dinan_Engineering

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dinancars.com
Car(s)
GR Supra 2.0, 2x GR Supra 3.0's and countless BMWs
Kicking myself I didn’t jump on it during any Black Friday or holiday sales. Guess I’ll wait till spring now.
Still can. Its back on sale for the the Holiday Sale - Part Deux that goes until the 27th. Got a bit of a healthy backorder going on now given the first round so you wouldnt see it until 2024 but you can save a few bucks now at least.

Just realized I never posted the new sale here on the Supra forum. My bad. Guess I will get to that later today...

alfi.mke

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dodge Challenger Scat Pack MT
This seems like a great system for an OEM+ type of feel.
I have a catted AA downpipe, will I have any issues installing?

OP
OP
Dinan_Engineering

Dinan_Engineering

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dinancars.com
Car(s)
This seems like a great system for an OEM+ type of feel.
I have a catted AA downpipe, will I have any issues installing?
Assuming the AA catted downpipe mate point post cat is the same diameter/placement where the existing clamp is (on photos at least it appears to be) it should have no issue installing with it.

Littleap783

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0
Still can. Its back on sale for the the Holiday Sale - Part Deux that goes until the 27th. Got a bit of a healthy backorder going on now given the first round so you wouldnt see it until 2024 but you can save a few bucks now at least.

Just realized I never posted the new sale here on the Supra forum. My bad. Guess I will get to that later today...
Just ordered one! Thanks

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT
Straight cut tips have been a Dinan staple for decades. No plans on changing that as the default Dinan tip. Perhaps in the future we will offer supplemental add-on offerings but there is nothing to expect in the near term. The alternative for anyone who doesn't like the straight cut tips is to source generic slash cut tips 3.25" from any number of outlets. Just needs to have a 3.25" inlet/pipe size and an overall length of roughly 5".

I don't suppose stock exhaust tips will fit?

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT
They would not. Different size pipe (Factory is 3", Dinan is 3.25").
Tried to find some exhaust tips with inlet 3.25" and 5" length, but after spending 30 mins on google couldn't find any. Are you aware of any?

Really like this exhaust, but just not in love with the tips. Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dinan_Engineering

Dinan_Engineering

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dinancars.com
Car(s)
Tried to find some exhaust tips with inlet 3.25" and 5" length, but after spending 30 mins on google couldn't find any. Are you aware of any?

Really like this exhaust, but just in love with the tips. Thanks!
Not offhand I don't. Normally I would just point folks to ECS (or Summit Racing for non-quarter sizes) but the selection there has dwindled significantly in recent memory and doing a quick look it doesn't look like any 3.25" inlets remain. Quarter inch sizing beyond 3" does get sparse in general and usually is more oriented to truck applications so they tend to be extremely long. Your best bet to get something exactly as you want it frankly would probably be to reach out to some outfits on Alibaba although it will take a bit of digging to sort through the site. Some of those places would likely be able to custom make something for you relatively inexpensively if needed.
Sponsored