- Thread starter
- Banned
- #16
I had every intention of paying you in full. You’re the one who didn’t get me a useful file and then got pissy when I gave up. 5 revisions? No I have 11-12 files in my mhd folder from you.
we could’ve talked it over but no you got all butthurt and acted like it’s my fault
I just load the file and log it.
too many people running 28-29psi with great timing. I’m sorry you couldn’t get the oscillating fugured out but to be mad at me for it is crazy
we could’ve talked it over but no you got all butthurt and acted like it’s my fault
I just load the file and log it.
too many people running 28-29psi with great timing. I’m sorry you couldn’t get the oscillating fugured out but to be mad at me for it is crazy
Sponsored