ECU Bricked during Recall Update…

scolaiw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
See signature
Pops and crackles are definitely and noticeably reduced and so aurally the car feels less fun than it used to be. After recoding all my customization with Bimmercode, the car seems the same as before.
Are you saying you Bimmercoded your pops and crackles back? How did you do that? I’m refusing to have the recall done purely because I don’t want to lose my pops and crackles.
Sponsored

MyCorolla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ICE
Are you saying you Bimmercoded your pops and crackles back? How did you do that? I’m refusing to have the recall done purely because I don’t want to lose my pops and crackles.
Sorry if my last sentence makes it sound like pops and crackles are back to original. They’re not.

Reactions: zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Damn, getting my car to stop sounding so ridiculous was the biggest selling point of the recall.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
I was very nervous to get the recall done. After everyone came up with a solution to locked ECUs I figured I'd go ahead and get it done; so I can start planning on getting it unlocked. I'm so glad the ECU didn't become a paperweight today.
Sponsored