Every New Supra comes with One Year NASA Membership

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Got the email a few days after purchasing my A90. There's no tracks in my area unfortunately but I'll be moving to central FL next year (hopefully) so I may make use of it then.
Sponsored

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
Just received this in the mail. Did anyone else receive complimentary NASA membership with High Performance Driving Event(HPDE) for free track time and instruction? I was expecting this when I purchased the Supra.

5A78FDBA-0CD0-47A9-8206-C1FE8C4EC33A.jpeg

4681E62D-D5C6-42F0-9288-A598A4387511.jpeg
how long after your purchase did you recieve this? I bought my Supra around Thanksgiving and havnt gotten anything like this yet.

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
I just got mine yesterday and I purchased my car about 3 weeks ago. I did however register online when I purchased my car so maybe that had something to do with the speed of the mail. I wish I could do this since ive been on track before and its a whole experience. But I don't want to beat on my Supra that hard and ill probably need new rotors, pads, oil change, brake flush, etc after im done that day lol.

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
I finally got mine in the mail. i reached out to the dealership where i got my car and they made sure one would be sent to me. I've signed up for a Feb track day.

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
I'm hoping this applies to the 2.0L variant purchases as well, but I'm not sure.

I'm just going by the statement, "Every Supra purchase."

TX2.0

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra, '19 XT4, Club Car Precedent
I am awaiting my call back from NASA.
What tracks are used in TEXAS?
I have driven COTA in 2014 with V-series Cadillacs.
Cadillac had COTA for the day driving their cars with a professional driver in the right seat.
You had six laps with each of the three V-series models plus instruction and various displays.
My highlight was doing 140 mph on the long straigh away in a V-series CTS Coupe. My only track experience.

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
I just got mine yesterday and I purchased my car about 3 weeks ago. I did however register online when I purchased my car so maybe that had something to do with the speed of the mail. I wish I could do this since ive been on track before and its a whole experience. But I don't want to beat on my Supra that hard and ill probably need new rotors, pads, oil change, brake flush, etc after im done that day lol.
most people came as stock and one or 2 days won't be much wear.. unless you are in HPDE4.

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Cadillac had COTA for the day driving their cars with a professional driver in the right seat.
You had six laps with each of the three V-series models plus instruction and various displays.
My highlight was doing 140 mph on the long straigh away in a V-series CTS Coupe. My only track experience.
COTA is scheduled in july. check more events in https://www.nasaproracing.com/events

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
most people came as stock and one or 2 days won't be much wear.. unless you are in HPDE4.
I wonder, do we know if doing the track day messes with the warranty at all?

handsoffsam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
997.2 GT3, 2021 A91, 2008 S2K CR,
MSR Houston
MSR Cresson
Eagles Canyon Raceway
Cota
Hallett (OK)
Texas Motor Speedway