FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Has anyone heard from @itsbassi ?

I'm afraid he might have tripped a little too hard again at a rave and has gotten lost/ pondering the true meaning of the universe in the desert.
You're half right..

He survived the rave in the Florida Keys, but decided to catch a ride home with some guys calling themselves "Crimson" something or other. They were transporting an espresso machine (or maybe a Sno-Cone maker, not sure) in a box-truck back to the mainland. However their trip was suddenly interrupted when they hit a big bump on the Seven Mile Bridge, and we haven't seen or heard from him since..

truelie.gif
Sponsored

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
You're half right..

He survived the rave in the Florida Keys, but decided to catch a ride home with some guys calling themselves "Crimson" something or other. They were transporting an espresso machine (or maybe a Sno-Cone maker, not sure) in a box-truck back to the mainland. However their trip was suddenly interrupted when they hit a big bump on the Seven Mile Bridge, and we haven't seen or heard from him since..

truelie.gif
Donā€™t leave out the part where hot Jamie Lee Curtis was prancing around with her ninnies all over the place.

OP
OP
itsbassi

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Lmfaooo I'm waiting on Marin to read the logs from revision 2 to see if cars done or not - hoping theres some juice to be squeezed. Boutta spam him and Ray to see what's up. I mean if I don't get a response I'll just dyno as is cause the cars running solid just on the second revision

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Lmfaooo I'm waiting on Marin to read the logs from revision 2 to see if cars done or not - hoping theres some juice to be squeezed. Boutta spam him and Ray to see what's up. I mean if I don't get a response I'll just dyno as is cause the cars running solid just on the second revision
How long have you been waiting :(?

OP
OP
itsbassi

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
How long have you been waiting :(?
Revision 2 update from Marin just a week
This thread started when I was trying to work with a local tuner that didn't work out tho lol

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
@itsbassi! Good to see you're okay. How did the meditation in the desert trip go? Did you find out why people suffer from the Mandela Effect? Pretty sure it has something to do with frequencies. Let me know if I'm on the right track.

Also: you should let us know before you take a spiritual journey next time so we don't worry so much.

OP
OP
itsbassi

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
@itsbassi! Good to see you're okay. How did the meditation in the desert trip go? Did you find out why people suffer from the Mandela Effect? Pretty sure it has something to do with frequencies. Let me know if I'm on the right track.

Also: you should let us know before you take a spiritual journey next time so we don't worry so much.
Gnarly sun burn, saw god and told me to sell my car smh

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
You can run logs through virtualdyno and if you logged on a flat road, it's pretty darn accurate. I've tested it vs. real dynos.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Did you find out why people suffer from the Mandela Effect? Pretty sure it has something to do with frequencies. Let me know if I'm on the right track.
INFRASOUND!

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I can confirm that @itsbassi has actually passed in a very tragic s*x swing accident and the person responding to this thread is only his cat stepping on the keys and getting lucky with complete sentences. May he rest in good tunes and 5xx wheel dyno runs

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I can confirm that @itsbassi has actually passed in a very tragic s*x swing accident and the person responding to this thread is only his cat stepping on the keys and getting lucky with complete sentences
ChatGPT has finally given cats the ability to speak on the internet! We're all doomed!!

OP
OP
itsbassi

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
You can run logs through virtualdyno and if you logged on a flat road, it's pretty darn accurate. I've tested it vs. real dynos.
I didnā€™t even know this was a thing wtf lol okay Iā€™ll check it out

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too bad there's no flat roads in Florida though

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Still looking forward to results, whenever they may come in. I had one of their custom 20Gs on my old WRX and it was positively amazing, had no issues with it at all.
I had an FP Green in my '05 STi. Both on my EJ257 and the Version 7 EJ207 I ended up swapping in when I blew up the EJ257 šŸ¤£. Great turbo that made serious HP at 5280' ASL, but it was a little laggy at altitude. I would absolutely run a turbo like that on the A90 at sea level where I am now.
Sponsored