FP Green A90 Turbo

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
It will rain Monday and he will melt. This thread started almost six months ago.
it did rain today...................... lmao
and yesterday i couldn't meet up with him because i spent the day with alcoholics. i mean family

HaiFrends

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 GR Supra Nocturnal Black
Wanna bet on that?
Bet on what? I saw this chat 6 months out and glad I didn’t have to sit for 6 months to see where this is at so far.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm guessing the turbo was lackluster at best and the OP is too embarrassed to admit it.
Its not going to put down crazy numbers thats not what its designed for if it can do 550-600 with some E IMO its definitely a good option for people who dont want to spend much or have the headaches of pure turbos lol.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Its not going to put down crazy numbers thats not what its designed for if it can do 550-600 with some E IMO its definitely a good option for people who dont want to spend much or have the headaches of pure turbos lol.
I'm fully aware of how to read a compressor map and size turbine machinery there fella.

550 with ethanol is marginally better than the stock turbo, and if that's the case it's not worth the money, period.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm fully aware of how to read a compressor map and size turbine machinery there fella.

550 with ethanol is marginally better than the stock turbo, and if that's the case it's not worth the money, period.
10% isnt marginal imo especially for the price.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Except there's literally zero evidence that this turbo will even provide a 10% gain.

And BTW, people are hitting 550whp with PI and ethanol on the stock turbo.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Except there's literally zero evidence that this turbo will even provide a 10% gain.

Yes but with PI. With PI this should do right around 600 if not a little more. I was referring to just drop in.

I think when it gets into other peoples hands it'll perform FP makes great products.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra

The FP Green has always been like a +1 to a stock turbo. Its never had crazy gains on other platforms so I am not expecting much on the Supras. The FP Red, Black and Zero were the ones that made some good power. As long as these things dont start smoking like all the other turbos on the market, I will be happy.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
that's my thought process-- this turbo is for those who don't want to go meth or E, yet still want more power, but nothing crazy

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
that's my thought process-- this turbo is for those who don't want to go meth or E, yet still want more power, but nothing crazy
IMO this will be good for this exact customer base. Now who is going to try to get some solid data on them lol. Im more than willing to reach out to FP for you guys if we did a couple even 2-3 im sure we can get a great price on them.
Sponsored