Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Damn that's a great price. Got mine at full price a few weeks ago 😩
Just to verify the correct size is 5/16" right? Other sites don't give the option.
Sponsored

dn00

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI, A90
Just to verify the correct size is 5/16" right? Other sites don't give the option.
As @razorlab mentioned, 5/16" is correct. Both options has one at end at 3/8" when the pipes are connected.

OP
OP
RyanA90

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
As @razorlab mentioned, 5/16" is correct. Both options has one at end at 3/8" when the pipes are connected.
Cool, I thought they only provided one or the other since they gave options. They arrive Sat, can't wait to finally drive my car!

fyaj

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra
How do you remove the fuel it lines from the car. Is it different from removing the oem lines?

OP
OP
RyanA90

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
How do you remove the fuel it lines from the car. Is it different from removing the oem lines?
Fuel-it is the brand of the ethanol content reader.

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
The lines near the clamps are leaking
Wait, what? The braided lines leak? Fuel It doesn't warranty the lines at all? I presume they come preassembled, so any defect should be on them. Is this a used kit you are trying to install? Or did you install new and drive around for some miles -- if so, how many? That's an expensive kit that you'd presume quality for the price.

OP
OP
RyanA90

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Wait, what? The braided lines leak? Fuel It doesn't warranty the lines at all? I presume they come preassembled, so any defect should be on them. Is this a used kit you are trying to install? Or did you install new and drive around for some miles -- if so, how many? That's an expensive kit that you'd presume quality for the price.
I bought the kit used for a decent price. I asked Fuel-it if there is a warranty for them they said no since they dont make it with those type of fuel lines anymore. I would have to upgrade to the stainless braided lines.

I went the 360 fittings route for a less priced but better alternative since I'll be able to utilize the OEM fuel line.

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
no since they don't make it with those type of fuel lines anymore.
Ok, so at least they stand behind their product. Used and older versions understood. Good gosh, the idea of dropping almost $500 on a product that seeps fuel into the engine compartment would burn me up (pardon the pun).

OP
OP
RyanA90

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Ok, so at least they stand behind their product. Used and older versions understood. Good gosh, the idea of dropping almost $500 on a product that seeps fuel into the engine compartment would burn me up (pardon the pun).
If I knew this version leaked I would of just bought the upgraded version...luckily I didn't need to start the car to notice the leak.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Yeah for sure, I've never done any mods like this and all ive smelled all day today was fuel. I refuse to start the car in fear of starting a fire! I'll have to wait until I get the fittings to feel any reassurance I"m doing this right!
How long have you had your Fuel-it on the vehicle? I've had mine installed for a little over two years and my fuel lines look brand new, never had any issues with leaking, "YET"....

OP
OP
RyanA90

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
How long have you had your Fuel-it on the vehicle? I've had mine installed for a little over two years and my fuel lines look brand new, never had any issues with leaking, "YET"....
Got it used and never got to use it. Are you on the old fuel lines too?

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Got it used and never got to use it. Are you on the old fuel lines too?
I believe so because my lines definitely aren't stainless-braided. Those lines look like someone installed something incorrectly to me.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
5/16" option is for the fuel lines in engine bay. The 3/8" is used under the car with their upgraded LPFP kit.

Both options come with 3/8" for the ethanol sensor while the other side is either 5/16" or 3/8".
Sponsored