Germany - Pricing for 2020 Supra

Cruiser

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Land Cruiser Prado, Hilux Double Cab, Lexus NX, Nissan 370Z
There should be no discount. Information to dealers in Poland: NO DISCOUNT.
Even Dealer for test car can have only 5%.

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Talked to my dealer in person today. Here are the news I can share with you:

- base color is yellow on no extra cost
- red is non metallic but 390 ā‚¬ extra
- white, silver, black, blue and grey are metallic and 790 ā‚¬ extra

No other single options on base line then color. If you want JBL/HUD, you need to book Premium (including leather seats).

More details available from January 29th on.

Most important news for me:
A90 Edition will be offered to the first 24 subscribers when registration started in October 2018. If Toyota Germany offers you one, you will have one week to sign the contract.

I donā€™t know which number in line I am, but for sure not one of the first 24.

Right in this second Toyota mailed a link to a website with more pics and technical data:

https://www.toyota.de/motorsport/toyotagrsupra/spezifikationen
Too bad I like the alcantara trim, but also want the other goodies.....oh well premium it is:dunno:

So people actually got a mail saying they can buy the A90 edition?
I was wondering why some Germans have been claiming they are entitled to one and wanting to sell it for retail price + "something extra". One guy was asking 99k EUR for his....

I have a price for my car from my dealer.

Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium Paket (64.900ā‚¬) + Gray Metallic (790ā‚¬) + delivery (890ā‚¬) = 66.580ā‚¬ - Discount (1980ā‚¬) == 64.600ā‚¬ (incl. Tax)

Any other orders in Germany with prices so far?
Anyone know if we can switch to a different dealer? :hmm:

OP
OP
Mike Myers

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB E350e, MB V250, (no longer: BMW 430D xDrive)
Too bad I like the alcantara trim, but also want the other goodies.....oh well premium it is:dunno:

So people actually got a mail saying they can buy the A90 edition?
I was wondering why some Germans have been claiming they are entitled to one and wanting to sell it for retail price + "something extra". One guy was asking 99k EUR for his....
Where did you hear about that? God damn it!

Anyone know if we can switch to a different dealer? :hmm:
I think you can. But Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s true what this guy said. Maybe he tried to troll us. Otherwise he could tell us the dealers name.

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Where did you hear about that? God damn it!

I think you can. But Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s true what this guy said. Maybe he tried to troll us. Otherwise he could tell us the dealers name.
A guy is offering his for an undisclosed price on the German Supra forum and the other day I saw one on mobile.de (no longer there but I took a screen shot)
Screenshot_20190121-212656_mobilede.jpg

Been thinking about switching dealers since mine hasn't ever contacted me. I called him this week and asked him for some details. He told me he doesn't know anything and would call me back.....hasn't happened.....

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Just ordered my A90 Edition last thursday. Got lucky with my reservation cause I managed to set an alarm while on vacation at reservation start.
Congrats!

Went to my dealer yesterday, he gave me a book about the history of Toyota sports cars courtesy of Toyota Germany. According to him, it's still not possible to configure and order the Supra.
Can anyone confirm? Or does anyone have a phone number for Toyota Germany so I can get some info first hand? My dealer wasn't even able to tell me things about the Supra that are on Toyoya's website....

hanswurst24

First Name
Hendrik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra 3.0
Went to my dealer yesterday, he gave me a book about the history of Toyota sports cars courtesy of Toyota Germany. According to him, it's still not possible to configure and order the Supra.
Can anyone confirm? Or does anyone have a phone number for Toyota Germany so I can get some info first hand? My dealer wasn't even able to tell me things about the Supra that are on Toyoya's website....
Ordering one is possible since Feb. 1st, but only through the quick configurator with the correct order codes (my dealer got them from Toyota Germany after a phone call on Jan. 31st; each Toyota dealership with a reserved Supra should've got the memo, but if you need them -> PM). The default car configuration for dealers should be up by now, but Toyota Germany might not have got all necessary data from Toyota Europe yet (as stated in an internal memo).

And because the default configurator is not activated ordering a new Supra is quite easy: choose between 3.0 and 3.0 with premium package, add your color option and that's it. Everything else including possible other options that I'm not aware of are not available at the moment... as far as I know.

OP
OP
Mike Myers

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
After that big disappointment in Detroit Iā€™m on my way to Geneva on March 11th to have a second and last chance to sit inside a Supra. I will not order one before Iā€™ve been sitting inside one. I said that to me dealer and he contacted Toyota Germany to make something possible for me. Still waiting for a final response.
As far as I know until now, the Supras will be closed for visitors at Geneva Auto Show too.

And for everybody who hoped to see one at the IAA in Frankfurt in September this year: Toyota will NOT be there. Itā€™s a shame!

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I will not order one before Iā€™ve been sitting inside one.
In our reservation T&Cs it says you can cancel your order free of charge and will receive your deposit back after test driving it (which can/will/should happen in Aug/Sep) So actually there's no risk in ordering one.

FraKarl

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota IQ
Not every dealer get an car for testdriving sadly. So you need to buy the cat in the bag. But you can cancel the order after getting your car. I orderd the car for 2 weeks and will look. Delivery is in the 4-quarter.

OP
OP
Mike Myers

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
In our reservation T&Cs it says you can cancel your order free of charge and will receive your deposit back after test driving it (which can/will/should happen in Aug/Sep) So actually there's no risk in ordering one.
Thatā€™s a point. I did ask my dealer for such rules, but did not get any concrete answer. If thereā€™s actually a chance to cancel the order after test driving or still after delivery, I think I will order one. Just to be one of the first customers who are able to drive one ;)

FraKarl

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota IQ
Thatā€™s a point. I did ask my dealer for such rules, but did not get any concrete answer. If thereā€™s actually a chance to cancel the order after test driving or still after delivery, I think I will order one. Just to be one of the first customers who are able to drive one ;)
So my dealer told me thats possible to cancel the order and get the money back.
If you have a test drive you are lucky. I will not have the chance . But he told that i can cancel the order after getting the car too.

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
After that big disappointment in Detroit Iā€™m on my way to Geneva on March 11th to have a second and last chance to sit inside a Supra. I will not order one before Iā€™ve been sitting inside one. I said that to me dealer and he contacted Toyota Germany to make something possible for me. Still waiting for a final response.
As far as I know until now, the Supras will be closed for visitors at Geneva Auto Show too.

And for everybody who hoped to see one at the IAA in Frankfurt in September this year: Toyota will NOT be there. Itā€™s a shame!
DM'd Toyota Germany and asked if the Supra is accessible to the public in Geneva. They said yes:thumbsup:
Screenshot_20190306-194324_Instagram.jpg

OP
OP
Mike Myers

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DM'd Toyota Germany and asked if the Supra is accessible to the public in Geneva. They said yes:thumbsup:
Screenshot_20190306-194324_Instagram.jpg
Means ā€œzugƤnglichā€ that we can sit inside? Iā€™m not sure about that. ā€œAccessibleā€ could mean many things...

OP
OP
Mike Myers

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dear friends, finally I was able to sit inside the Supra at Geneva Auto Show. I had a great day in Geneva and enjoyed an invitation to the Toyota Lounge from one of the product managers Mr. Trifari. He took himself some time for me and we talked about the Supra, itā€™s past and future and other cars, especially Toyotas. Thanks again to Toyota Germany and Toyota Swiss making this experience possible!

But after all I have to make a decision and finally I will cancel my payed reservation and do not buy a Supra at this time.

This car gave me sleepless nights again and again. As most of you know, I was crazy enough traveling from Germany to Detroit and now once more to Geneva, just to see the car and sit inside. So I was actually interested in buying one, seriously!

But it doesnā€™t fits me. Thatā€™s the point. Iā€™m simply too big (or maybe too fat) for it. I was not able to find the right position behind the wheel and feel comfortable. This hard to ignore fact in combination with the relatively high price and some other circumstances I am more and more disappointed about, unfortunately I have to go this way.

So for the moment the dream is over. I will have my eyes on this car even in the future and maybe some related things will change and the cards will be mixed up again.

Thanks to SupraMKV for being such a great community. Itā€™s the best all over the web I know so far and Iā€™m proud being a part of it.

Sincerely - yours Mike