Got mine today

Advertisement

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
Toyota sent me one of these in my 2021 3.0 loaner, just as a gift I guess lol. It's seriously cool though, I have it on my living room table.
Well isn’t that awesome.... I’ve been waiting for mine for half a year lol

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
Someone over at Toyota distribution needs a tap on the head or something, I want my book! lol

or is this not the same book that was given to some launch owners

J’s Mk5

First Name
John
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Phantom Premium
Supra “swag” from dealership/Toyota??

Starting to see some posts on line about people receiving some pretty cool stuff from either their dealership or Toyota—-Nike hats, shirts, mugs, even a WATCH!!! WTH!! I didnt get a damn thing, EVEN after the manager told me to make sure I got my “extras”—-but it was a Sunday and parts was closed up. 3 emails and 2 calls later, plus a picture of the window sticker—-and still nada!!!! Did anyone get one of these swag bags???

Axix23

Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Starting to see some posts on line about people receiving some pretty cool stuff from either their dealership or Toyota—-Nike hats, shirts, mugs, even a WATCH!!! WTH!! I didnt get a damn thing, EVEN after the manager told me to make sure I got my “extras”—-but it was a Sunday and parts was closed up. 3 emails and 2 calls later, plus a picture of the window sticker—-and still nada!!!! Did anyone get one of these swag bags???
haha, free stuff? I was lucky to have enough gas to get to a gas station to fill up myself. Moron left the car on E upon pickup.

Tsar

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Not in the US as far as I know (as seen on this board). People in other countries apparently got stuff though. (For LE owners there was a book of some sort but I think that was it as far as "swag" goes). I'm sure someone will chime in if there's other info floating around.

Axix23

Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Someone got this!!! Damn!!!

9D7FB5BE-F3B1-40C2-BC99-E0AE5E14ED8C.jpeg
I think that’s more of bargaining chip as to get the dealership to throw in some free stuff to be included in the deal.... I mean what’s a few dollars in goodies after charging you $2-$5k above invoice? Lol

Advertisement

Advertisement