Sponsored

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
So let me get this straight, the students build a vehicle to compete in some sort of 1/2 mile top speed event that breaks so this dumb ass decides to rent a Supra instead. He does this with the intention of using the car for a timed motorsport event in bad faith and against the rental agreement. Then when he gets caught red handed he just lies his stupid ass off about it.

That teacher is a complete sack of shit and a really REALLY bad liar. Hopefully this person is never in a position to influence children again. What kind of roll model is that? A bad one.

I just love how the moronic scumbag taped up the radiator thinking it would help their top speed only to hit the speed limiter. What a dipshit.

"Hrrrrrr drrrrrrr, we won!"

Homie needs to be more worried about damage to the engine than replacing the tires and the brakes.

Last edited:

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Why the hell would anyone rent out their Supra, or any high performance car for that matter, to a stranger? I wouldnā€™t rent any car I own even if itā€™s a Geo Metro. The Supraā€™s owner is equally a dipshit if not more soā€¦

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Why the hell would anyone rent out their Supra, or any high performance car for that matter, to a stranger? I wouldnā€™t rent any car I own even if itā€™s a Geo Metro. The Supraā€™s owner is equally a dipshit if not more soā€¦
I don't have the foggiest idea. I let some of my family and a few friends drive my car and that's it.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I've not watched the video yet. skipped through it. Looks like crap.

Anyhow, just like AirBnB, people are buying cars with sole purpose of renting it for money... Maybe this is one of those..

[edit] watched it now. oh my god. what a horrible liar. such an idiot. like did you think you weren't going to be asked about it? at least make up a good story beforehand. wonder what lies he'll try in the court.

Last edited:

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
So let me get this straight, the students build a vehicle to compete in some sort of 1/2 mile top speed event that breaks so this dumb ass decides to rent a Supra instead. He does this with the intention of using the car for a timed motorsport event in bad faith and against the rental agreement. Then when he gets caught red handed he just lies his stupid ass off about it.

That teacher is a complete sack of shit and a really REALLY bad liar. Hopefully this person is never in a position to influence children again. What kind of roll model is that? A bad one.

I just love how the moronic scumbag taped up the radiator thinking it would help their top speed only to hit the speed limiter. What a dipshit.

"Hrrrrrr drrrrrrr, we won!"

Homie needs to be more worried about damage to the engine than replacing the tires and the brakes.
Yes- you've nailed it on the head.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Shit, I'll rent my shit box out. It's insured and fuck this car. šŸ’…šŸ»

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
A lot of people use their business to purchase things and get the tax write off. Others rent out their personal belongings because they either canā€™t afford the purchase on their own, or they just donā€™t want to afford it on their own. The funny part will be when they realize ā€œnormalā€ insurance is not going to cover this scenario.

YellowJacket

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Toyota Supra 3.0
Thats the Texas Mile event...it was a mile top sped run. It was not a 1/2 mile run. That teacher should have just reached out to local car clubs that might've helped.

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
This is exactly why Iā€™d never rent out a car I own through Toro. They will not reimburse you for abuse or damage. Toro will leave it all on your shoulders despite having the proof which you wonā€™t normally have.

Risk > Reward