GTP Motorsport DME Unlock / Clone Experience

whozaka

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I got a quote from another company for close to $5,000 for a Femto unlock and clone with me supplying my own Donor ECU. GTP was suggested to me so I reached out to them.

I paid for the service which was a fraction of what other companies quoted me. My stock ECU and Donor ECU was sent out and arrived a day later. It took all of 5 days for them to reach out and tell me my Stock Locked ECU was Femto Unlocked and my Donor was cloned. They offered to ECUTEK bench unlock the clone so I did and purchased the dongle. They offered to send my clone to me that day so I can get my car up and running faster but I decided to just wait.

14 days later I receive my stock and donor ECU in. Cloned ECU in and car fires right up with zero issues.

GTP was professional, timely on responses and easy to work with. The price they charged made me feel a little weary at first since competitors are closer to 5k and they aren't anywhere near that. You may not see much about them on other social media sites since competitors delete and scrub any information about GTP for whatever reason so take this experience from me that GTP is able to do the femto unlock and do cloning services as well without robbing your wallet.

I'm happy to answer any questions regarding this whole process and I hope this information finds anyone who needs it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
whozaka

whozaka

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Of course, everyone wants to know the PRICE. how much?!
I purchased the Donor ECU for $1000 from someone local
Femto unlock was $1200
Clone to my donor was $500.

so I'm fully tunable with a cloned ECU for $2700.

Dr. Supra

First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Nitro Yellow
The question is, can gtp provide clone ecus or do we need to provide our own clones?

OP
OP
whozaka

whozaka

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The question is, can gtp provide clone ecus or do we need to provide our own clones?
I’m assuming you’d have to source your own, I had my own which made it easy for my transaction.