How many miles do I really need to tune to stage 1 Bootmod3?

jprescot1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hey guys,

I recently bought a 2020 supra and it only has 300 miles on it. Is it safe to do an ecu tune now, what are your guys thoughts? Im looking into the bootmod3 Stage 1 tune. I heard good things about them, and can't wait to do it lol.
Sponsored

Mk5upra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 05 Sti, 06 r53, 04 sti, 03 g35, 00 s500
Full send it. Did my bm3 stage 1 at 1000 miles. Only because I had a black friday sale deal I couldn't pass up. On bm3 stage 2 now @ 9600 miles but waiting on ecutek to finish up racerom then will be switching over for some flex fuel tuning. I'm sure some a90 owners here did a tune right after taking deliver from the dealer. It all comes down to you since it's your car. :thumbsup:

Vizion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR premium
Hey guys,

I recently bought a 2020 supra and it only has 300 miles on it. Is it safe to do an ecu tune now, what are your guys thoughts? Im looking into the bootmod3 Stage 1 tune. I heard good things about them, and can't wait to do it lol.
IM AT 330 miles and im tuning this week lol

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
1000 miles just to make sure car is running right and then tune

I did it very late at around 5K

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Thereā€™s a break in procedure for 1200 miles. Some people donā€™t believe in it but I do it since itā€™s better to be safe than sorry.

je8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra
Iā€™m going to *try* to wait the 1200 break in miles just to be sure no problems surface. Iā€™d hate to have time and money invested in mods on my first model year car and have something go wrong that puts it at the dealer for service, and out of warranty due to the mods. I know serious issues are pretty unlikely but Iā€™d rather go by the book and sleep a little better at night. Itā€™s hard waiting knowing the potential of the car, and itā€™s extra hard for me now as I wait for my PPF install thatā€™s a month away, so Iā€™m trying not to drive it much before then. :confused1:
Sponsored