First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ Supra MT, 07’ 328i MT, 20’ Civic AT
A368DB38-748C-4C50-AAB0-0EDB4B27B9E4.jpeg

$4,382 so far🫠

I probably need to pace myself. Unless the MT becomes fully unlockable & cloneable in the next few months. Then my mod costs might double or triple😅
Sponsored

JST

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 Subaru LGT, '21 CX-5 Sig, '22 Supra 3.0
I took delivery of mine in July 2022. I'm at about $1,400 - mostly cosmetic stuff, ie. tint, extra set of oem wheels, rock guards.

Todday1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
I quit counting after about 20k. All spl contol arms. KW V4 club sport coil overs, apex 18x10 wheels 2 sets, studs, 15 “ big brake kit 6 piston , 14” 4 piston rear, Eibach sway bars from and rear, spl end links, Verus; rear wing, Side body panels, front brake cooling ducts, front drive planes., master brake brace , diff scoop, center hood louvers. Apr splitter , armytrix exhaust, catless down. Pipe. Charge pipe, cold air intake, cusco under body brace. Front strut tower brace, all 3 Cfs. Radiators. , vented front fenders with cut out fender liner and screened, studio rsr roll bar Sparco drivers race seat and 6 point harness, toe hooks, racing tear off, 1/2 hood clear bra, cold fire fire bottle 1 liter auto activation in engine compartment only, small h3r. Fire extinguisher mounted between seats/ speakers inside , performance spark plugs.. I think that is everything…. So is up there

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
I quit counting after about 20k. All spl contol arms. KW V4 club sport coil overs, apex 18x10 wheels 2 sets, studs, 15 “ big brake kit 6 piston , 14” 4 piston rear, Eibach sway bars from and rear, spl end links, Verus; rear wing, Side body panels, front brake cooling ducts, front drive planes., master brake brace , diff scoop, center hood louvers. Apr splitter , armytrix exhaust, catless down. Pipe. Charge pipe, cold air intake, cusco under body brace. Front strut tower brace, all 3 Cfs. Radiators. , vented front fenders with cut out fender liner and screened, studio rsr roll bar Sparco drivers race seat and 6 point harness, toe hooks, racing tear off, 1/2 hood clear bra, cold fire fire bottle 1 liter auto activation in engine compartment only, small h3r. Fire extinguisher mounted between seats/ speakers inside , performance spark plugs.. I think that is everything…. So is up there
Whats your opinion on your Verus wing? I was considering the Delta wing but after seeing some in person, they seem like they lack quality (The screws and bolts where rusting, clear coat was meh, etc).

I assume you don't daily your car, but how do you like that wing so far? I daily my car so longevity of parts is a big factor for me!

Todday1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
It is a great wing. Expensive but have had it about a year. I can still drive it on the street but it does draw a lot of attention as it is a full on race wing. Carbon fiber. Here is a pic of the car if it helps. I put it on so was not that hard but you do have to drill holes in your trunk. I also had to find stronger lift shocks as it was just heavy enough that the trunk would not always stay open. Note I made bigger custom end plates so the ones it comes with are smaller square ones. It works as advertised. We actually did a test at a track that I have very consistent times on and Took off. I was 2 sec slower and noticed it more tail happy when getting on the gas out of the corners. This combined with a splitter and the car is very planted on 275/35/18 square set up . So even through the corners at 50 to 60 mph it makes a diff and you also can tell at the end of fast straights that it does build a lot of down force over 100mph not in a bad way but can tell that it starts to drop off a bit hp wise so it is working

2B07AAF6-EDA5-4815-BAAE-E2DB02AFD45B.jpeg

Last edited:

wheeliedub

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
E989AB87-720A-45C2-8610-4C8E2D6B0460.jpeg

To start off the new year, i have my official tally on how much i've spent on the car.. not as bad as people like @zrk or @wheeliedub , but still. 😂 could've used that money to travel lmao
I’m saving money this year lol. Can’t have another repeat of TX2K and having spend another 35k in one year on top of the 60+ I spent on testing different parts lol

Kmj442

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium, '17 RDX, '12 Cooper S
I just double checked since last year, currently sitting around $17k. That being said it looks like I may be spending about $3k in the next month or so to do an unlock and custom tune. $1600 for unlock, $700 tune, then I need licenses and such so I'm just going to say $3k.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Reactions: zrk

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Blew past $5k in mods a while ago. I'll probably be just over $10-12k to get to where I want. 10.7" wheels square with 200tw tires, MCS or Ohlins coilovers, the SPL catalog, pads/fluid/lines, seats, track reliability mods, and an ECUTEK tune.

That's not even beginning to count how much $$ is spent on HPDEs lol.