How Much Money in Mods?

dzeleski

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra, 2017 Tacoma
Im at $15k with like 700 miles on it lmao. Bought absoutely everything I wanted for it the day I brought it home minus a turbo, intake manifold, injectors, trans, etc. Will wait for next winter to do the big power stuff most likely.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Money spent on track days doesn't count, right?

dzeleski

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra, 2017 Tacoma
WTF did you spend $15k on then? lol.
lol

5-6k - clone ECU, ecutek, catted down pipe, flexfuel, dyno tuning
~5k - Dash White te37sl + rt660s
~6k - hks lowering springs, hks exhaust, APR front splitter, APR side rockers, verus engineering rear defuser, rexpeed v4 rear spoiler, rexpeed door garnish, titan meth kit

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Money spent on track days doesn't count, right?

Going to have to agree with above and put in consumables....
20-30 track days a season, 4-5 sets of tires, couple brake pads...
def not mods :)

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Oof this is always a hard question Luckily I have got lots of great deals getting used or sponsored parts or wholesale vendor accounts I have, but adding everything up, we are well over $25,000, I would say we are know approaching the 30k Mark. These are not the most updated photos, I have the Rest of the Aritisan Spirit kit going on to replace Maxton, So carbon sides and rear spats, and all the new badging with logos and emblems, so much engine bay carbon and so on. You guys need to sell me more downpipes or buy more parts from me! I just became a vendor for Titan motorsports so anything on there I can get now for the low lol. Great for me since I want a lot of their stuff!
IMG_2301.jpg
IMG_2314.jpg

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Oof this is always a hard question Luckily I have got lots of great deals getting used or sponsored parts or wholesale vendor accounts I have, but adding everything up, we are well over $25,000, I would say we are know approaching the 30k Mark. These are not the most updated photos, I have the Rest of the Aritisan Spirit kit going on to replace Maxton, So carbon sides and rear spats, and all the new badging with logos and emblems, so much engine bay carbon and so on. You guys need to sell me more downpipes or buy more parts from me! I just became a vendor for Titan motorsports so anything on there I can get now for the low lol. Great for me since I want a lot of their stuff!
IMG_2301.jpg
IMG_2314.jpg
Oh and car has bigger brand new 305's on it now. Looks so much better than this lol
Sponsored