How to not build a manual Supra

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
To be fair, Huntsmen usually only grow to around 10-15cm in diameter - that photo is the largest Huntsman every recorded. Having said that, besides looking like it will run off with a baby, it's actually quite harmless.

It's little assholes like redback spiders which will kill you just because they're bored.

d341db39208468c928ae1d2c0dc5a23d1db8cfe6.jpeg

Both the Huntsmen and Redback are common af by the way.
IMG_2433.gif
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
And those are just the spiders in Australia. I haven’t even started with the salt water crocs, snakes literally called “death adders”, box jellyfish and this lovely 6 foot tall, basically a dinosaur “world’s most dangerous bird”:

IMG_2993.gif

IMG_2994.jpeg

IMG_2994.jpeg

Natedawg

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche
Most youtube channels don't buy parts/ spend their own money. They take the parts companies will give them for free and use them on the channel as free advertisement.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
And those are just the spiders in Australia. I haven’t even started with the salt water crocs, snakes literally called “death adders”, box jellyfish and this lovely 6 foot tall, basically a dinosaur “world’s most dangerous bird”:

IMG_2993.gif

IMG_2994.jpeg

IMG_2994.jpeg
Don’t people ride those things?

Oodis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MT GR Supra

IMG_2993.gif

IMG_2994.jpeg

IMG_2994.jpeg
Death adders arnt even that venomous, dont get me wrong they will ruin your day, eastern browns and taipans are the ones that fuck your month.

Oodis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MT GR Supra
1708236780313.png

Taipans and browns are very common in Australia especially in the areas that are sub tropical

Lonestar_Nomad

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 GR Supra Premium MT
1708236780313.png

Taipans and browns are very common in Australia especially in the areas that are sub tropical
I’m 99% confident the discovery channel told twelve year old me, that the black mamba was the deadliest snake in the world. Was I lied to? I’ve never even heard of a few of the snakes on that list.

Eplejus

First Name
Morten
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra 3.0 Premium
The Racechip piggyback they are using are quite popular here in Europe.
I know of several people in the Audi/VW community in my country that are using them with good results.
It also come with TÜV approvement and 2 year engine warranty, which means a lot for some.

It works similar to the JB4 but without the possibility to custom tune it.

It's kinda the opposite here, where everyone have heard about Racechip but know nothing about JB4 😄
I didn't know about JB4 before I got my Supra.

Could go as far as saying there is a difference in culture in how we tune our cars vs you US guys.
Getting caught with engine modifications here can end up with getting your car impounded and insurance cancelled.
Where I live, just forget about showing up for the yearly state vehicle inspection with a top mount turbo kit.

Have heard the same about Australia / New Zealand. They are pretty strict over there when it comes to car modding.

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many
The Racechip piggyback they are using are quite popular here in Europe.
I know of several people in the Audi/VW community in my country that are using them with good results.
It also come with TÜV approvement and 2 year engine warranty, which means a lot for some.

It works similar to the JB4 but without the possibility to custom tune it.

It's kinda the opposite here, where everyone have heard about Racechip but know nothing about JB4 😄
I didn't know about JB4 before I got my Supra.

Could go as far as saying there is a difference in culture in how we tune our cars vs you US guys.
Getting caught with engine modifications here can end up with getting your car impounded and insurance cancelled.
Where I live, just forget about showing up for the yearly state vehicle inspection with a top mount turbo kit.

Have heard the same about Australia / New Zealand. They are pretty strict over there when it comes to car modding.
It's fine in Australia...as long as you don't mess around in the public the cops normally won't trouble you looking for a defect. Cars running big aftermarket turbos with big power are legal as long as the exhaust noise is 90dB or less

EU is unfortunately now a nanny state for car enthusiasts unless you can afford Porsche GT cars or exotics. The exhaust sound limit for a passenger is a peezie tiny 69dB along with the mandatory OPF. Due to emission regulation, the 3.0 Supra is only on 335bhp in the EU whereas in Japan, US and Australia it's 382bhp....

I knew Racechip from the BMW days and I know they are big in Europe. Hopefully we can see some comparisons between JB4 and Racechip on the B58 Supra

Last edited:

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many
It's just from the angle. They helped me to get rid of all the big cockroaches in the house. They are nature's pest control in my suburb. Love them
Sponsored

Last edited: