I accidentally pressed my push to start button twice

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Actually! Rockford has those bomb-ass Mrs. Fishers potato chips. Get a couple bags for me and @puzzled
Chips? I heard chips! :D

I don't think the recall is BS at all. I think it's good that they can help prevent dumb people from breaking their car... like putting a HOT! label on a scorching hot coffee so dumbarses don't bath in it.

That said, my car is running completely fine right now so I don't want to add a variable which can potentially screw it up again.. My car runs JB4 so unaffected by the engine tune even if they locked it so that part, I really don't care. I just don't want to fix something that ain't broken.

They should pop up a TOO FAST! on the HUD for dumb people going 20mph over the speed limit.
Sponsored

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
They should pop up a TOO FAST! on the HUD for dumb people going 20mph over the speed limit.
It already does (or can, if you set that option).

I loved that feature in the RC-F and IS350 - I called it the "fun ring" because it would change the gauge ring illumination from white to yellow to red. If it wasn't red - you weren't having fun. ? The speed warning for the Supra is pretty boring by comparison... although the tone is a nice touch.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
I know what that says. I definitely do. You should translate so everyone (except me of course) knows what that says. Because I don't need it translated.
I think an Americanized version might be "There's no accounting for personal taste" or "I don't have any sense" - not 100% sure of that though.

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
I think an Americanized version might be "There's no accounting for personal taste" or "I don't have any sense" - not 100% sure of that though.
Thanks! I knew my Clutch shirt would make me helpful internet friends one day.

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
OP
OP
Benjilis

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
Update: drove a lot today. No break issues. I think I’m good or I didn’t do whatever dumb ass thing I thought people had done.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Yes! Also, Madison! Come to some of the Chicago area meets. We're usually in the North burbs, so it's not that far. And you can pass through Rockford on your way and pick me up.. uh.. actually, skip Rockford. But come to the meets!

Actually! Rockford has those bomb-ass Mrs. Fishers potato chips. Get a couple bags for me and @puzzled
Mrs. Fishers are the shiznit!! I have a friend in Kentucky that won't let me in the front door if I don't have several bags when I come to visit.

Yeah, I'll try to make it to some area meets.

Reactions: zrk

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I was just asked to be the guinea rat for my dealership on this recall...and I said yes. I still don't know what my DME build date is, and am wondering if it has to be removed in order to see the sticker.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I was just asked to be the guinea rat for my dealership on this recall...and I said yes. I still don't know what my DME build date is, and am wondering if it has to be removed in order to see the sticker.
Sorta, it's a two-second thing. You press a couple of clips and slide it out, you don't have to remove any connectors.

3rdGearEvo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV, 2003 Evo VIII
Referring to the reason OP pushed the start button twice in the first place, it would be nice to have a quiet warm start option. For like when you’re in a crowded gas station and you’re finished pumping then go to leave and everyone thinks the gas station is exploding and they run for cover

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I pumped gas yesterday and while I shut off the car in Sport mode, she started in normal mode so no start up pops.. :hmm:
Sponsored