Latest 2020 Supra Interior Spy Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanGT3RS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red 991.2 GT3RS, M and AMG,s
jesus...so guess you got a special LC 500 with a knob on the door while the one Doug reviewed and the one I sat in has a light....click on the video...

You still claiming “all” lexuses don’t use the door knob lock?

Lexus-LS-comfort-design-pleated-trim-thumbnail-429x322-LEX-LSG-MY18-0238.jpg
Sponsored

RyanGT3RS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ok :crazy: was originally about the LC, but ok u win!

Haha my bad, I reread my posts, I was typing real quick and made a mistake. I was referring to me driving the LS500. I do know as a fact that that car, RX, LX, have the door knob. I apologize.

You did state none of the lexuses use that sort of lock, however ; )

Anyways, I am done here, don’t want to keep arguing something that’s irrelevant, I’ll get back to other stuff besides a door knob or door pin lol

Matador

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'87 E30, '95 Mk4 Supra, '03 Legacy GT
One thing that slipped under the radar... does the Supra not get a HUD? Don't recall seeing/hearing anyone talk about it.

nougatti

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 IS200 SportCross, 2000 MR2 Spyder, 2012 Prius Plug-in
Very much disagree. But to each his own.

Can you please give me an example of the cluster fuck you speak of in the MK4 dash?
7TNTsaq.jpg

There's no order at all. Nothing lines up, no circles have the same radii or anything. They made the hoop and then went about putting all the functions they needed into as best they could. Also, what's with the driver getting interesting circular twist-regulated vents and the passenger getting run-of-the-mill Corolla crap? :p

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
7TNTsaq.jpg

There's no order at all. Nothing lines up, no circles have the same radii or anything. They made the hoop and then went about putting all the functions they needed into as best they could. Also, what's with the driver getting interesting circular twist-regulated vents and the passenger getting run-of-the-mill Corolla crap? :p
The MKIV Supra's interior is a driver-focused interior. The passenger is just that....a passenger, just there for the ride not to touch buttons and play with controls. The MKIV's "driver selfish" interior layout is fantastic in my opinion, it makes the driver feel more like a pilot. Personally, I would love to see a similar setup in the new Supra, or any other car at that....but, I believe nowadays because of safety regulations and crash test standards, those kind of interior layouts are not as easy to engineer to be compliant as they use to be in the 90's.

Also, I CAN'T STAND IT when people mess with my radio or climate control dials...one huge plus of the MKIV's dash layout. :D

RyanGT3RS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
7TNTsaq.jpg

I was more of an NSX guy type of interior but the Supra had a unique set up.

133019_Interior_Web.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.