Leaked! Front of 2020 Toyota Supra production model first look!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
I'm still not convicted that he is the leaker. Why would you put your name on one photo and not the other? it doesn't really make sense to me. :dunno:
Same here, also most car leaks do come from China. Taking a second look at his post before he deleted it. He claims to be the first person to post on it Twitter. He never said it was his photo or that he took it.

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
Toyota would also give credit to the leaker for the reason they have a lawsuit against them:rofl:
I wouldn't go that far, but whomever showed him the car and allowed him to take a photo of it will probably not be employed by Toyota much longer. Another personal issues that I see is that the claim leaker said he is an engineering student. Depending on which field, he may have a hard time finding a job later because he will always be known as the "Supra leaker". I don't think many companies would want to hire someone with a history of leaking top secret material.

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
Not surprised he took down all the post/made accounts private. He opened up a whole bag of worms by confessing it was his photo. Whoever allowed him access to take the photo can pretty much kiss their job goodbye though.
i think a smarter move would have been to just delete the account entirely and make a new one. yup, smh at today's youth. i know we were young and dumb once, but people really need to think before speaking, or in this case posting.

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
So after all the drama the kid deletes his post and makes his Twitter account private. :lol:
I never understood why people do this. Especially after they have been quoted a bunch of time. :what:

I guess who ever it was will get an extra Bonus and a Supra for free for pushing the hype. ;)
I somehow doubt that considering the self-proclaim leaker recent action lol.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
Assuming its an actual leak, I'm Not sure why the original "leak-er" would want credit ... They would be opening themselves up massive legal and or trade issues from Toyota.

Again, that is assuming it is a legit leak ..... which I don't believe.
A few pages back, A70 said it was an unplanned leak.

Who cares about the leak? Only die-hard Supra people care and it's not like it spoiled anything. We've been watching a camo'd version of this car now for months which is the exact same car as the leak. Same thing is happening over on the Ford GT500 forum...the new car leaked from a Ford Dealership event. Guess what? It looks exactly like every render of the car to date.
You just described the majority of people on the forum lol. I agree that the leak isn't anything ground breaking, but it is always nice to see it in the flesh.

RandoMA7088

First Name
Rando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 Toyota Supra
This mirrors they show with the car in the trailer do not go with the rest of the car....look like something off a Camry....should of made em look somewhat like the ft-1....

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
@emorycc, why did you delete your post? You were adamant about receiving credit for the leak. :what:
Just checked his LinkedIn; says "Mechanical Engineering Student Pursuing the Automotive Industry" will be a short career if he works in any of the OEMs :doh:

pendl303

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
997turbo
How was the leaker so unintelligent that he posted taking claim to the picture, but is also an engineer?

MiniClegane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
To my humble Toyota enthusiasts and the like.

I disliked that front end since the moment i saw it, feel like there are too many curves and twirly whirly designs on modern cars of today - took it upon myself and my okay-ish skills to the shop. I present to you my redesigned front bumper along side the original for better comparison - more of a homage to the mk4, hope you all appreciate it

SupraEdit2.jpg

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
To my humble Toyota enthusiasts and the like.

I disliked that front end since the moment i saw it, feel like there are too many curves and twirly whirly designs on modern cars of today - took it upon myself and my okay-ish skills to the shop. I present to you my redesigned front bumper along side the original for better comparison - more of a homage to the mk4, hope you all appreciate it

SupraEdit2.jpg
^^ I respect your opinion and edited the Supra to what you think would look good. I'll be genuinely honest, it took me a few seconds to notice but when I did notice the edit you made the first thing that came up in my mind is someone trying to hide they have a chapped upper lip by curling it under their teeth.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.