Locking lug nuts for extended studs?

Yalemaier

First Name
Yale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Installed MH 78mm 14x1.5 studs, but can’t find locking lug nuts that have a key that goes deep enough to accommodate the extended stud length. Does anyone with extended studs have any locking lug nut solutions? I previously purchased the Monster Open Locking Lug set but the key isn’t deep enough. Thanks!
Sponsored

Optimusprimerib

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 manual base
Bump. Also wondering what locks fit extended studs. Theres a post today of a white A90 on bricks, his TE37s gone....

Kashbringer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
I have a set of " Project Kics 14 x 1.5 Glorious Black T1/07 Monolith Lug " and extended studs i plan to throw on the car. I'll just have to drill the key for the lugs to fit the extended studs. Another guy did this a while ago on facebook and said drilling was a bitch but it worked well. Atleast the key is pretty different.
1683231033191.png

Last edited:

JZSupraMK5

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR MK5 3.0 Premium
If anyone finds locks that would fit extended bolts or a better solution then drilling... I am sure everyone in this chat will appreciate it....;)

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Raceseng titanium lug nuts are 5 sided. So they're as good as locks (which is to say, better than no locks, but not really that secure).
Yup, like Muteki. Like you stated, it's just an illusion of security. If people want your wheels, ain't no stopping them.

Kashbringer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
If anyone finds locks that would fit extended bolts or a better solution then drilling... I am sure everyone in this chat will appreciate it....;)
I'd love if we had a shorter stud option. Would option up the choices a fair bit more.