Loss of power - (ECM). Once we were able to get briefly get power back to the car, I got the following codes: p0607, P1408, p1407, and p16db.

SmilinAssassin

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT
The only mods I have that have electrical interaction are taillights and F1 Style 4th break light/reverse light. I also use BimmerCode for auto sports mode, mirror tilt, and a few other mods.

I stopped at a restaurant and came back to no power and my wipers running. I had it towed back to the house and was able to get power back long enough to pull the codes, and it is back off again.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SmilinAssassin

SmilinAssassin

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT
Power like battery power?
Correct. No power to the inside of the car. The only power was to the wipers and the alarm when entering the car with a valet key.

skyviper80

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 WRX STI, 2020 GR Supra
All your codes are electrical from what I can find. If you know the battery is good then need to look for a bad connection somewhere.

OP
OP
SmilinAssassin

SmilinAssassin

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT
All your codes are electrical from what I can find. If you know the battery is good then need to look for a bad connection somewhere.
Thank you. Iā€™m going to be testing the battery tomorrow, and then the connections with the lights my son and I put in.

OP
OP
SmilinAssassin

SmilinAssassin

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT
Update: I put the battery on a trickle charger and then put it on the tender. I havenā€™t had any issues since, but Iā€™m not sure that Iā€™m out of the woods yet. One lesson learned is that the car goes on the tender every night from here forward if Iā€™m not driving it for a few days.
Sponsored