• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

M competition wheels on Supra?

Vuns'sA91CF

First Name
Vunna Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra CF
Well depends on which wheels you're talking about. Because now modern BMW's (G numbered), are also 5x112 like Supras, as opposed to the 5x120 it used to be.

So the wheels from the Z4 M40i, G80/G82 M3/M4, G30 M5, G15 M8, and even the upcoming G87 M2 are all compatible bolt pattern wise - pending calculating the need for spacers or wheels being too small/large to run.

Let's assume you go for what seems to be the most popular and well known, the M3/M4 Competition wheels, in this case, the 826M model in either Bi-Color or Black.
1664913114102.png

Those are 19x9.5+20 front and 20x10.5+20 rear. Not totally out of the realm of possibility for Supra fitments. You could even run the fronts square with 275/35R19 and maybe add a spacer in the rear.

Currently, some people have mixed success running conversions for 5x114.3 to our 5x112, but YMMV.
Man I love these M wheels ❤. Can we run these M wheels on our Supra’s? I am planning to run 20s in the future. I am thinking of 20x9 +25 for the fronts and 20x10.5 +35 in the rear. I thought these M wheels were also 5x112 like our Supra’s? If so can these just bolt right in?
Sponsored

Twundy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
uwgtb.com
Car(s)
Land Cruiser 200 Series, '21 Supra
Man I love these M wheels ❤. Can we run these M wheels on our Supra’s? I am planning to run 20s in the future. I am thinking of 20x9 +25 for the fronts and 20x10.5 +35 in the rear. I thought these M wheels were also 5x112 like our Supra’s? If so can these just bolt right in?
Yep, the G-chassis M wheels are 5x112 and should bolt right up, but may rub or hit the strut depending on what fitment you buy. E and F chassis wheels won't work.

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
I'm still surprised someone hasn't fabbed up swap brackets to support any one of the many cheap Brembo kits from GM cars. There are some extremely capable used setups for under $1k.

Corvette C7 is 6-pot front, 4-pot rear, monoblock and you can get a full set shipped for $1100 on eBay. One of many examples.
I believe this from Signature Werks is what you're talking about....or pretty close to! Not for under $1k but this kit is that concept of using a GM Brembo setup with a Tesla ebrake caliper
https://mashimarho.com/collections/...-big-brake-kit-f2x-f3x?variant=40153179783267

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-supra-today.2074/post-290982

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-supra-today.2074/post-290990

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5

Vuns'sA91CF

First Name
Vunna Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra CF
Yep, the G-chassis M wheels are 5x112 and should bolt right up, but may rub or hit the strut depending on what fitment you buy. E and F chassis wheels won't work.
Dang I didn’t know that part lol. So the type that won’t fit are both “E” and “F” then. I wonder why? I believe the G-chassis M wheels are from the M3 and M4 Competition right? I thought I ask because next year I will be running the HRE FF10 wheels, but still debating either the M Comp wheels or HRE wheels. 🤷‍♂️

Vuns'sA91CF

First Name
Vunna Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra CF
my car was at the shop and while waiting for my wheels to get back from powder coating they slap these on.
IMG_2422.jpeg
IMG_2425.png
Ohh that looks sick and awesome! 👍 Do you have anymore pictures of the wheels on your Supra? If so I would like to see more. 👍

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
I believe this from Signature Werks is what you're talking about....or pretty close to! Not for under $1k but this kit is that concept of using a GM Brembo setup with a Tesla ebrake caliper
https://mashimarho.com/collections/...-big-brake-kit-f2x-f3x?variant=40153179783267

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-supra-today.2074/post-290982

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-supra-today.2074/post-290990
Think of all the money I could've made!

Oh well. Wish they'd sell their bracket adapters as a standalone kit so I could go fish on LKQ or Facebook.