Mastery of Art & Design Supra B58 Downpipe ***NEW PRODUCT***

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
Anyone know how to get rid of the CEL light without a tune? I remember on other cars I had I used a O2 extender and it worked.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Afterfire

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2006 S2000, 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Any wat to get rid of the CEL light without a tune? I remember on other cars I had I used a O2 extender and it worked.
Ive looked through a lot of threads on this topic on this forum and it doesnt look like it. Rear o2 seems to be very sensitive and smarter than all the defouler tricks. There is one thread about a catless with a built in, in-stream defouler with mesh packing that seems to work for him but thats on a 2.0.

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra Premium
Shout out to EPH for the epic pricing as always and also to MAD for this DP. Honestly I was not expecting this kind of quality for the price I paid (introductory price of $167). I haven't installed yet but I'll report back once I do (locked DME 21) so not expecting massive gains but still. I'm thrilled that companies are out there making genuinely good products and releasing them with fair prices given the exclusivity that comes with this platform. Couldn't be happier...

Attachments

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Shout out to EPH for the epic pricing as always and also to MAD for this DP. Honestly I was not expecting this kind of quality for the price I paid (introductory price of $167). I haven't installed yet but I'll report back once I do (locked DME 21) so not expecting massive gains but still. I'm thrilled that companies are out there making genuinely good products and releasing them with fair prices given the exclusivity that comes with this platform. Couldn't be happier...
Congrats :thumbsup:

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
This pricing just doesn't seem real. The quality of the materials ok? Welds? They look good in the pictures. The bracket looks a little meh.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
This pricing just doesn't seem real. The quality of the materials ok? Welds? They look good in the pictures. The bracket looks a little meh.
sold and installed many, they are great.

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)