Members from Ohio, please come in!

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
We might have to do a little cruising before we have to put them away for winter lol.

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Hey there, I'm from Cincinnati and I just got my 2020 Supra (Premium) about 2.5 weeks ago. I LOVE IT! I found a red one for a great deal (yellow was my top choice but too hard to find). I don't plan on doing much to mine since I love the stock look.

So basically I will be getting a ceramic coat, tint the windows & taillights (considering 50 on the windshield), power coat the wheels, Rexspeed spoiler and door garnish and maybe get it lowered sometime next year. Here's to hoping the winter ain't bad this year. Don't mind the cold but snow would be a problem lol.

Cybermoose

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium, 2009 BMW 335i xDrive Coupe, 2015 Kia Soul +
Hey there, I'm from Cincinnati and I just got my 2020 Supra (Premium) about 2.5 weeks ago. I LOVE IT! I found a red one for a great deal (yellow was my top choice but too hard to find). I don't plan on doing much to mine since I love the stock look.

So basically I will be getting a ceramic coat, tint the windows & taillights (considering 50 on the windshield), power coat the wheels, Rexspeed spoiler and door garnish and maybe get it lowered sometime next year. Here's to hoping the winter ain't bad this year. Don't mind the cold but snow would be a problem lol.
I'm not optimistic but I'm never optimistic about winter, lol. I just need one relatively dry, not-super-frigid day every 10 days or so, so I can take mine out for a 30m drive or so and keep things moving.

I will say if I was daily driving my Supra I'd 100% be trying to find a big empty church parking lot the first day it snowed!

rx4mark

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Premium, 2019 Audi S5 Sportback
I'm not optimistic but I'm never optimistic about winter, lol. I just need one relatively dry, not-super-frigid day every 10 days or so, so I can take mine out for a 30m drive or so and keep things moving.

I will say if I was daily driving my Supra I'd 100% be trying to find a big empty church parking lot the first day it snowed!
Planning to prep Supra for winter sleep in a couple of weeks. Drove it this morning but tires were very slick as it was 35 degrees and took quite some time to heat them up.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Buy a set of blizzaks for winter if you daily it through winter. You'll be happy you did.

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
How many Supras have you guys see on the road in Ohio? Since they launched last year I've seen only 4 on the road including mine. Would be cool to meet some other owners. I've seen more C8s this year in the last couple of months lol.

With that said I actually kind of like it, feels more unique and it turns quite a few heads. Some random guy was recording my car while at a gas station. I have had some attention with previous cars I owned but this is on a different level.

Absolute Zero

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
How many Supras have you guys see on the road in Ohio? Since they launched last year I've seen only 4 on the road including mine. Would be cool to meet some other owners. I've seen more C8s this year in the last couple of months lol.

With that said I actually kind of like it, feels more unique and it turns quite a few heads. Some random guy was recording my car while at a gas station. I have had some attention with previous cars I owned but this is on a different level.
I personally have only seen 4 others, none of them have been absolute zero though!

Cybermoose

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium, 2009 BMW 335i xDrive Coupe, 2015 Kia Soul +
The only Supra I've seen on the road in Ohio is the one I see in my reflection in shop fronts when I drive by. Since February!

I have seen 2 Z4s, though.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone else going to the Supra HPDE in Pittsburgh next year?

SenorBoBo

First Name
Senor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Scion TC, 2021 Supra
Hey everyone! Just found this thread today and wanted to say hi.

My absolute zero 2021 should be in next week at Toyota Direct. My original delivery date was the week of 10/12/20 so I'm counting the days.

I've yet to see a single Supra on the roads, but I honestly prefer it being more rare.

Natek

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 launch
Only seen one once. Im in the greater cincinnati area

SenorBoBo

First Name
Senor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I live in the down town Columbus area, but I travel all around the Greater Columbus area for work on a daily bases.

I'm excited about being one of the few.

Last edited:

SenorBoBo

First Name
Senor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well guys tomorrow is Friday and guess who still doesn't have a Supra....

If you need a hint, its me. :mad: