Members from Ohio, please come in!

Kristos

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 Corvette GS, 2012 BOSS 302
I'm from western PA, only 2o min from Youngstown, OH. Tge TriState group that includes PA seems to do alot of meets in Jersey. Really don't feel like driving 4+ hrs for a meet. Lol

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
I live in Cincinnati and I too can't drive my car (1225 miles). Moving to Florida you will have think about the salt in the air.
Luckily I've been able to use my moms car for the bad nights. My girl is about to order her Tesla so then I'll have old Cobalt for winters. The Supra had me literally LOL when I had it out and the temp dropped to 37 or below, it beeped at me.

Nocturnal LE

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Alright.. Ohio echeck question for those who are blessed to be in 1 of the 7 counties that require it.

Any reason the car wouldn't pass with an Active Autowerke catted GESI downpipe and EkuTek custom tune? I supposed I could even flash it back to stock for the echeck if need be, but I don't want to have to remove the downpipe once it is installed.

I know we have 5 years on a new car before an echeck, but I really don't want to re-install the stock downpipe every couple years. I understand there are Echeck Kiosks now....

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
My Supra seat time has only consisted of the drive home from Beavercreek (dealership) to Powell, Ohio. About 70 miles.

Parked since. Oh well this provides the necessary time for the subtle mods and clear bra installed for the overly due and anticipated Spring.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Alright.. Ohio echeck question for those who are blessed to be in 1 of the 7 counties that require it.

Any reason the car wouldn't pass with an Active Autowerke catted GESI downpipe and EkuTek custom tune? I supposed I could even flash it back to stock for the echeck if need be, but I don't want to have to remove the downpipe once it is installed.

I know we have 5 years on a new car before an echeck, but I really don't want to re-install the stock downpipe every couple years. I understand there are Echeck Kiosks now....
As long as there's no code thrown for missing cat you'll be ok. Otherwise you'll have to hook up the factory downpipe.

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pulled my car out last week when it was super cold, she wouldnā€™t even let me in lol. Such a diva! The car wasnā€™t frozen or anything, just wouldnā€™t unlock.

Iā€™m just glad this upcoming week will be in the 40s/50s with low 30s. Melt all this white stuff and actually really drive my car.

Nocturnal LE

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
As long as there's no code thrown for missing cat you'll be ok. Otherwise you'll have to hook up the factory downpipe.
hmm so what about a catless DP with custom EkuTek tune to get rid of any codes, and use one of the echeck kiosks so no visual inspection?

rx4mark

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Premium, 2019 Audi S5 Sportback
hmm so what about a catless DP with custom EkuTek tune to get rid of any codes, and use one of the echeck kiosks so no visual inspection?
Not sure what software capability will be of the OBDII E-check in 2025; maybe we will get lucky and E-check discontinued by then...

Chief_N

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra, '20 Civic Si
Picked up my 3.0 a week ago, now getting PPF and ceramic. Anyone else in Dayton area? Saw a red one on 35 about a week ago. Curious about how well the dealerships are taking care of our cars. Read a few horror stories but hoping by now Toyota techs have a little experience under them.

B0D8A5EB-FF42-406A-921A-16441E8CE759.jpeg

Last edited:

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Saw my first supra on the road since I got my in October. It was silver! Hopefully since the weather is getting warmer I'll see more people.

Nocturnal LE

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
We should all plan a meet-up this spring! I signed up for Mid-Ohio Supra Sunday on May 30th. Anyone else?

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Saw my first supra on the road since I got my in October. It was silver! Hopefully since the weather is getting warmer I'll see more people.
Where did you see the silver one? Cheers

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
We should all plan a meet-up this spring! I signed up for Mid-Ohio Supra Sunday on May 30th. Anyone else?
I'm going to Pitt-race on July 25th. I've done Mid-Ohio a lot. And from the Cleveland area it's about the same distance to both.
Sponsored