OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Oh man. Sorry to see that happen! It looks like a bad case of a driver forgetting how big his truck is
Thanks. these trucks should require CDL or equivalent.. he was driving this RAM 5500 like driving a mini... :(
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Damn.. sorry to hear man. I just fixed my car from a sideswipe and then a rear end.. Hope it's fixed soon. If you need a "local" place, Parkway Toyota has been fixing my car - they have a standalone collision center. Hope it's a quick fix and they dont have Geico.

Last edited:

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Yikes! That's really frustrating. Hopefully you aren't off the road for too long. I'm guessing the wheels weren't damaged but if you were running your SM-10s at the time and the front left was damaged, we can replace it for half cost with our 360° program. Let us know if you need anything!

-Tom

Last edited:

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Damn.. sorry to hear man. I just fixed my car from a sideswipe and then a rear end.. Hope it's fixed soon. If you need a "local" place, Parkway Toyota has been fixing my car - they have a standalone collision center. Hope it's a quick fix and they dont have Geico.
Did Parkway Toyota do a good job???

Snowman

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra Refraction Blue, and 2017 STI
What set up did you go with on the APEX wheels. 18 or 19 squared? Looks like 18x10..

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Great thread .... got lots of ideas for my 2020 phantom.
Going to get a quote on the wrapping this weekend...LOL.

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
update on progress... nothing is happening... due to shortage of bumper cover, bodyshop asked me to take the car back until bumper cover comes in. So this is going to be minumum of 2+ months before I see some progress.. I don't expect to get oddih back by thanksgiving... :( And adding to my misery, recent flood in NY/NJ area had close call to claim oddih.. the parking lot that oddih was in, was flooded but only about 2~3 inches of the tire was wet. I heard cars that were diagonally across my spot wasn't spared..

Seems like oddih gets into trouble by sitting in parking spot more than on the road..