OP
OP
First Name
Nono
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91-MT
I have to correct you on this one. The PR spec IS part of the limited 500. Toyota did not announce it but only 8 were made in this spec out of the 500 A91MT's. People don't understand that PR is a jurisdiction of the USA and thus, out of the 500 only 8 were made in this spec. FYI
Thanks ! šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„
Sponsored

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Different region have different options. And the 500 thing is only for the US/north America. Every other market also got the "limited" colors that aren't a part of the 500.
Dude, as much as Puerto Rico counts as North 'America', it almost doesn't, in both the geopolitical sense and Toyota Motor Sales NA division. It's almost unexplainable, and while this dude got one of our EXTREMELY LIMITED Burnout Whites, he also landed a red-headed step-child version of it, which is probably ONE OF ONE in existence in the western hemisphere. I'd be careful with that museum piece...no pressure šŸ˜‚

Cornstar12

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota GR Supra
Iā€™ve seen models of the burnout white in a few LATAM and Asian countries with the red leather but no other noticeable differences. I have the US Version and like the cocktail leather color a lot but that red is really sick šŸ”„

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Dude, as much as Puerto Rico counts as North 'America', it almost doesn't, in both the geopolitical sense and Toyota Motor Sales NA division.
You might be joking here (I hope) but North America mainly consists of USA, Canada, Mexico, and Greenland. All four with different offerings as far as products Puerto Rico is a U.S. Territory, so it's a little bit of a hazy line between all those but as you can tell, it also gets different offerings.

There are actually 23 countries in North America but that above are what most people consider to be the main ones. Depends on who you talk to I guess. ;)

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I have to correct you on this one. The PR spec IS part of the limited 500. Toyota did not announce it but only 8 were made in this spec out of the 500 A91MT's. People don't understand that PR is a jurisdiction of the USA and thus, out of the 500 only 8 were made in this spec. FYI
I know PR is a territory of the US. Where did you hear that there were only 8.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
You might be joking here (I hope) but North America mainly consists of USA, Canada, Mexico, and Greenland. All four with different offerings as far as products Puerto Rico is a U.S. Territory, so it's a little bit of a hazy line between all those but as you can tell, it also gets different offerings.

There are actually 23 countries in North America but that above are what most people consider to be the main ones. Depends on who you talk to I guess. ;)
A: Of course
2: Most definitely
III: 10,000% yes, hence why I worded it the way I did.

I think some of y'all are quite in tune & adept at picking up what I'm putting down, and, for better or worse, I talk exactly the same way as I type. It certainly lends itself well to those that know me, but also makes it nearly impossible to write something anonymously in a personal or workplace setting. šŸ˜‚

wilmel2010

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91MT Matte White
I know PR is a territory of the US. Where did you hear that there were only 8.
There are only a handful of Toyota dealerships in PR and I visited most of them looking for mine. I bought one and yes, the car has the red Supra badge, the limited edition plaque on the drivers side and the red bracing under the hood. And, the red/black interior. We did not get CU Later Grey in this interior spec. There are a few greys with the walnut interior spec but they are imported used.

mr_sparkle6666

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
First off, congrats. The matte white (if thatā€™s not blanco mateo in espaƱol it should be lol) with the red interior is amazing. I have a 22 in the pearl white with red interior and you just canā€™t beat that combo imo

My question is the GR strut barā€¦ I just installed the Blitz bar on my car and finally getting a look at the gr bar in your pic man they look VERY similar. It makes me wonder it Toyota just rebranded that bar for the 23 model year?

6mtsoup

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT
My question is the GR strut barā€¦ I just installed the Blitz bar on my car and finally getting a look at the gr bar in your pic man they look VERY similar. It makes me wonder it Toyota just rebranded that bar for the 23 model year?
They are the same part but with ā€˜GRā€™ badging

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
First off, congrats. The matte white (if thatā€™s not blanco mateo in espaƱol it should be lol) with the red interior is amazing. I have a 22 in the pearl white with red interior and you just canā€™t beat that combo imo

Shapes a bit different. OEM one is a bit more squared off in some areas.

Last edited: