Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny

Link if the embed is broken.

I'm really excited about this. People always ask "what's the best exhaust?" and the answer for turbo cars is always "the one that moves the most air." Everything past that is just arguing over subjective stuff.

This company called Remnant Performance is working on a new TBE that's 4" DP -> 4" oval midpipe -> dual 3" at the back. AFAIK there isn't an exhaust that flows more air than this.

All stainless, vbands for every joint, laser-scanned fitment, oval piping for clearance, top performance and just $1500 for the whole setup. This price is insane compared to what else is out there for the Supra right now.

I trust this company explicitly. They built the turbo kit for one of my other cars, and fitment+support+quality is absolutely top notch. I've been hoping they would announce something for the Supra and they did!!!
Sponsored

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Awesome price. Xmod 3.5ā€ midpipe creates vibrations most of the time, I wonder if this will be even worse. Still Iā€™d buy it at that price if I didnā€™t already have an exhaust

Reactions: zrk

travsam89

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1998 Trans Am WS6
ETS sells a 4ā€ setup similar to this however, the price is nowhere near as good as this! Catted or catless downpipe?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Thraxbert

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ETS sells a 4ā€ setup similar to this however, the price is nowhere near as good as this! Catted or catless downpipe?
Catless, judging by the shape of the downpipe on their IG. Just doesn't have the diameter/shape of a cat converter in their CAD render. I'm fine with that. Tuned out the cat CEL anyhow.

//edited to fix wrong word typo.

Last edited:

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Are you guys going to have any issues with selling a catless system since it opens up a lot of risks for fines and stuff because of emissions?
I work for an automotive company and weā€™ve had to be very careful about no longer selling catless systems because the potential fines are insane. Even some of the smaller guys I know who run their own exhaust businesses have decided to no longer offer a catless downpipe.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Sounds like the AWE Track exhaust only quieter. Nice work!

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
This is probably somewhat similar to my AWE touring setup, with 8 inch vibrant resonators in place of where the 6inch awe resonators would be on their resonated version. It is still really loud lol, but sounds great.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Was that dyno graph from a 2020 or 2021 model?

OP
OP
Thraxbert

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bump: pricing, final design, and availability announced.

Pretty nice piece of kit. They just announced that the setup will include swappable resonator deletes, plus option of chrome/burnt/smoke tint chrome/satin black tips.

Also looks like the final design changed to make the muffler section V-Banded if you wanted something else fabbed in, and the tips are replaceable.

Can't wait! ?
Sponsored