Not open for further replies.

iKon Performance

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Twin Turbo Lambo, 2020 Supra, 2018 F-150 Coyote, 2020 Telluride
The 2020 Toyota Supra Exhaust has been designed by our team and we are happy to announce it is currently in production and ready for retail sales. We will be offering 2 different mufflers options. There is a round stainless-steel muffler-tip option and we also offer the super unique HKS Carbon/Ti Mufflers. These are ultra high-end mufflers, but if you are looking for the best of the best this is the exhaust you want on your Supra no matter if it’s a show car or race car. We designed this exhaust system to be the best flowing system on the market today. We have the least amount of bends and ultra-smooth transitions. The inside of our divider where it transitions from 4” to dual 3” is pure artwork inside on the pipes. The turbo back exhaust begins at the turbo outlet and has been designed to have the best performance available. The complete turbo back system is tig welded and utilizes T-304 stainless steel bends with factory style hanger mounts for the ultimate in reliability. Our downpipe can be selected with a high flow cat or a straight pipe for ultimate in performance.

Single Exit Muffler systems will be available depending on the Interest/Deposits we receive.

Our system was completely designed in the United States and the manufacturing process is 100% done in the USA by some of the top fabricators in the industry. The downpipe starts at at near 5” inches and then has a transition to 4” piping all the way to the rear of the car where it divides and splits into dual 3” outlets. We made sure to design a system that has the least amount of drastic turns and bends which really helps with performance and creates an amazing sounding exhaust.

If you are ready to have the best looking and performing exhaust for your 2020 Supra then take the plunge and order the iKon Performance exhaust system.

http://www.ikonperformance.com

4.5 Catless Downpipe

4″ to Dual 3″ Stainless Steel Catback w/HKS Carbon Fiber Ti Mufflers

Complete Turbo Back (Catless Downpipe, Mid Pipe, 3″ Dual Catback w/HKS Carbon Ti Mufflers with Burnt Tips)

TEXT ME FOR GROUP BUY PRICING 619-248-6944

View attachment 28822

Supra1.jpg

Supra2.jpg

Supra3.jpg

Supra4.jpg

Supra5.jpg

Supra6.jpg

Supra7.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

PockyProtector

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2006 STi
Now this I like! Heard you mention a single exit exhaust...any videos or photos coming with that setup using the HKS?

Absolute Zero

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
In for single exit clips and pricing. Will the catback fit with factory downpipe sizing, or do we need to use a 4" like the ETS version?

OP
OP
iKon Performance

iKon Performance

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The photos on the single exit system will look exactly like the dual system except it will only have a single exit. The piping, muffler, etc will all be identical. If you are interested in a single exit please contact me so I know how many people actually want a single exit.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Oh this is awesome! I was about to fit up my A80 Carbon Ti to my A90 to see how it would look but this definitely does the trick. Awesome!

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Sounds like the single exit is gonna be very popular.
I don't see any benefit having dual exhaust.. that on top of looking more like the previous gen??
Thought I'd have to wait forever on Tomei's so I just went a different direction.

OP
OP
iKon Performance

iKon Performance

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ya, I personally like the look of the dual better, but some people like the look of the single better so that's why we are offering it.

Ghostop

First Name
John snow
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Zl1 10sp 2017 civic type r
Any pictures of the catless downpipe?

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Will your catted downpipe work with stock piping? Will it throw a CEL?

Status
Not open for further replies.