New Toyota Supra Renderings based on prototype car

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
@Bosstee, love the avatar. Or @Mike, whom ever gets to it first. Do you think we can change the colors for us?
Sponsored

surfmurf

First Name
Murf
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 C-10, 81 S-10, 63 T-Bird, 55 3100
TOO bad. I was very tired of waiting for the 2014-15-16-17-18-19 and now 2020 Supra and was ready to buy a BMW MkV (or is it still a MkIV?). Then I found the retractable hardtop was gone. Continued waiting on both, hoping the Retractable might be an option. Do not want a rag Top, NO WAY! Appears BMW's answer is NO. And Supra is not called the 2020. Males sense as the Tier Ones are only months for releasing their 2020s when the Supra is planned (again) to come out. And it appears the earlier announced (guessed at/hoped for) price bracket has INCREASED $15,000. I am now 6 years older and still waiting Toyota.

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
TOO bad. I was very tired of waiting for the 2014-15-16-17-18-19 and now 2020 Supra and was ready to buy a BMW MkV (or is it still a MkIV?). Then I found the retractable hardtop was gone. Continued waiting on both, hoping the Retractable might be an option. Do not want a rag Top, NO WAY! Appears BMW's answer is NO. And Supra is not called the 2020. Males sense as the Tier Ones are only months for releasing their 2020s when the Supra is planned (again) to come out. And it appears the earlier announced (guessed at/hoped for) price bracket has INCREASED $15,000. I am now 6 years older and still waiting Toyota.
drugs

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
May i direct you to the Why I'm Not Happy With The MKV thread?

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
@Bosstee, love the avatar. Or @Mike, whom ever gets to it first. Do you think we can change the colors for us?
Thx, did it with paint.net :D so not so great in full size. Tried to get the tone of blue I wish was an option and blacked out the wheels. I'm sure many can do better with PS. Anyway here is the full size

surpaside.jpg

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Thx, did it with paint.net :D so not so great in full size. Tried to get the tone of blue I wish was an option and blacked out the wheels. I'm sure many can do better with PS. Anyway here is the full size

surpaside.jpg
Damn that looks good. Would you be able to make the wheels bronze?

Supra21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mercedes Benz C250

surpaside.jpg
@Guff ...you wanna entice us all a bit further and drop some more color option knowledge on this pic for us?!...some white, gunmetal, atacama, etc.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300

surpaside.jpg
Welcome :). I think it looks great. You should also do the front and rear. ;)

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd

surpaside.jpg
And now I know what I want mine specd like

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Can someone with awesome photoshop skills take away those 4 lines on the hood?
Sponsored