New (Unconfirmed) Details and Specifications of US-Spec MKV Supra:

Would you consider a single trim, 350hp, 3300lbs/1500kg luxury A90 Supra at $60k+?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
Well.... I don't have enough will power like you guys and caved in today. Just purchased a 93' Supra Turbo in Anthracite!! :spaz::drool::spaz::drool:
Been looking for this damn color at a decent price for about 6 years haha
Ahh.. nice. You made a wise decision. New one should’ve been flushed down the toilet but it has become a thing that we’ll have to deal with.
Sponsored

Prius_F_Sport

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'14 Subaru BRZ, '12 BMW M3
I'm reaaally hoping that Tada is bluffing. If he's so insistently saying "not in the cards at the moment", "not considering", "not enough demand", and "the same enthusiasts didn't want a manual", not to mention that model code with one of Bimmer's old autoboxes in the Supra, then he's setting up a joke.
Unless the car is actually a joke. Which it probably is based on these stats. I'm getting a C7 GS if this doesn't turn out right.

Sunspot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I like big rear ends and I cannot lie.
I'm reaaally hoping that Tada is bluffing. If he's so insistently saying "not in the cards at the moment", "not considering", "not enough demand", and "the same enthusiasts didn't want a manual", not to mention that model code with one of Bimmer's old autoboxes in the Supra, then he's setting up a joke.
Unless the car is actually a joke. Which it probably is based on these stats. I'm getting a C7 GS if this doesn't turn out right.
Yes, they didn't have to co-op to bring back a classic.

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
I'm starting a job at a Toyota dealership very soon. I'll see if I can pry some info out of the higher ups for you guys.
They don’t know shyt.. mostly verbal diarrhea is what you’ll get at a dealership.

SPMS

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rc-F, 350z-TT, G2 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
I think so. Could explain the different wheels and brake options we have been seeing. GR Sport on the GT86 comes with Brembos and aesthetics, so I wonder what the next two tiers would bring on the GT86.

mrarm

First Name
Franck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Prius_F_Sport

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'14 Subaru BRZ, '12 BMW M3
GRMN will be limited edition. It can't be that easy.
Reading the article, hmm hmm bunch of ranting on how the GR package should have been better, oh look they're making a Prius GR Sport, apparently GR isn't coming to the US in much force...

WHAT
PRIUS GR SPORT
BRO
I PREDICTED IT

Last edited:

greaseman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rx7 FC
View attachment 7295 Toyota has announced that the 2019 Toyota Supra will make an appearance at the Goodwood Festival of Speed later this month.
Great, but for the love of god please just give us a model that's one solid color. I don't even care if it's lime green at this point, I just want to see it.

Also...there are those wheels again :confused:

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
now that this information has apparently been dispersed to marketing teams worldwide, some of the new info circulating is as follows (subject to change but unlikely):

SZ - 4cyl
SZ-R - 6cyl, 3070lbs
RZ - 6 cyl 3350lbs

starting price for SZ still appears to be $40,000USD

Status
Not open for further replies.