New (Unconfirmed) Details and Specifications of US-Spec MKV Supra:

Would you consider a single trim, 350hp, 3300lbs/1500kg luxury A90 Supra at $60k+?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tha7osavage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
It’s either a sucessor to the 2JZ, or it’s going to be offered with a manual transmission. I honestly can’t think of anything else that’d break the internet, unless Toyota is introducing some new technology in this thing.
Sponsored

chnco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKIV Toyota Supra, FC RX7, 360 Modena
Love it, thanks for validating

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
I think it's important to note that Performance may know more than I do if he found someone close to the project, that's reputable, and has given him specific info.

There is a lot I don't know, and another factor is what he's referencing might not be what I'm referencing as there are a few things in play here.

Just something to keep in mind.

mkivalex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 MKIV Supra TT 6SPD
Well i just sold my MKIV and will buy this it its good. I hope this new info is juicy and true

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
I think it's important to note that Performance may know more than I do if he found someone close to the project, that's reputable, and has given him specific info.

There is a lot I don't know, and another factor is what he's referencing might not be what I'm referencing as there are a few things in play here.

Just something to keep in mind.
Exactly! I hope no one is going to sell a kidney tomorrow morning to cash in for a down payment based on what I have heard. I honestly just happened to be in the right place at the right time, asking the right questions. That's all. What I was told could be a load of crap, however, alot of what I was told aligns with alot of what has been said on this forum....so, to me at least, that is enough to believe it is some good stuff.

Also, I want to avoid saying too much because I want to respect Toyota's privacy of things as a business. It would be more exciting to hear this stuff as a surprise from Toyota, then from PerformanceSound on a forum....right? I will say though, moving forward....probably no more negative comments from me :D.

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Can you point us in a general direction?

Power bump?

Engine?

AWD?

Hybrid power?
When toyota makes a skeptic into a believer.

Better yet Performance, in one word, would the info even make JDmuscle sing a different tune?

Status
Not open for further replies.