Ohlins Road & Track

Msoupe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0, Civic Hatch, C10 Pickup
Couple updates since we got the Ohlins installed. The SPL End Links are not compatible with the strut's end link bracket. The bracket is in a "J" shape and is hitting the end link when going full lock. This is also causing the bearing to be out of articulation due to the end link is bent. End links were set to stock length.

We are currently working with SPL to get some custom hardware to clear the bracket.

Capture.PNG

Right Side:
1648069680085.png

Left Side:
1648069935645.png
1650564433000.png

Would you be able to drill a new end link hole about 1-1.25" lower on the Ohlin's tab and use a shorter end link? Just spitballing for a solution. Good luck!
Sponsored

damnsupra

First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra, s15, r34 gtr. gr corolla :]
I'd shoot Clay at verus an email and let him know. He'll update the website.

Edit: NEVERMIND, it is on their website.
yea i bought them from a friend who didnt have a need for them and thought they'd fit, kinda dumb on my end. but it surprised me that they only don't fit ohlins :[ i'm having custom camber plates being made for ohlins right now

MR_X

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra, 2016 Macan Turbo, 2010 M3
Bringing this back up since I’m considering getting some Ohlins.

Did you ever figure out the front springs and we’re you able to lower the car a bit more?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Update for some of you looking to run Verus adjustable top hats on Ohlins. I have come up with a solution and gave all the info over to Verus. They should have the Ohlin option available pretty soon. I am a couple races in and no issues with the design I came up with.

MR_X

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra, 2016 Macan Turbo, 2010 M3
By any chance do you have a picture of the front and rear springs? Trying to determine which one are front and which ones are rear.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Hopefully you can see the part number on the spring.

20220607_215250.jpg

krumpir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Ordered my Ohlins with Vorshlag plates through 3DM two weeks ago, ETA is November but can be sooner. Cant wait to get rid of these Swift springs causing more problems day by day.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Ordered my Ohlins with Vorshlag plates through 3DM two weeks ago, ETA is November but can be sooner. Cant wait to get rid of these Swift springs causing more problems day by day.
What issues are you having with Swift Springs?

Akashugly

First Name
Akash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Guys I am getting this spring pop sound everytime I take a big turn at low speeds while parking. I am told it is normal, but is it tho?
Ps - I am running the Ohlin and they are set almost maximum low ride.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Guys I am getting this spring pop sound everytime I take a big turn at low speeds while parking. I am told it is normal, but is it tho?
Ps - I am running the Ohlin and they are set almost maximum low ride.
Does not sound normal. What top hats are you running?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I am not sure but it has to be whatever came with ohlins if not the factory one.
Top hats do not come with the Ohlins, so you are probably using the oem ones. You may need to verify that the right springs got put on front to rear. They are similar but definitely not the same.

Akashugly

First Name
Akash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Top hats do not come with the Ohlins, so you are probably using the oem ones. You may need to verify that the right springs got put on front to rear. They are similar but definitely not the same.
Thank you I will definitely have that checked! Any pointers on how I can tell them springs apart?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Thank you I will definitely have that checked! Any pointers on how I can tell them springs apart?
Post of the part number of the springs and if you have them in the front or rear. You can compare it to the part number in the picture in a couple post up.
Sponsored