silpra
New Member
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Threads
- 1
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- United States
- Car(s)
- 2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
- Thread starter
- #1
Hey guys new here, needed some help clarifying.
I recently got a GR Supra, turns out it has a CPO engine warranty still for a few years. I am looking at doing a piggyback to add some additional power.
I come from a MK8 Golf R, where a piggyback didn’t pop any flags IF I needed to go to a dealer for warranty work. Wasn’t sure if BMW/Toyota would flag it at all. If so am I best just keeping to what I got?
Also, is there an advantage to this platform with adding strut bars, or should I pass for the time being and just swap the sway bars? Been hearing mixed answers and been told to swap just one sway bar to doing nothing or everything.
thank you!
I recently got a GR Supra, turns out it has a CPO engine warranty still for a few years. I am looking at doing a piggyback to add some additional power.
I come from a MK8 Golf R, where a piggyback didn’t pop any flags IF I needed to go to a dealer for warranty work. Wasn’t sure if BMW/Toyota would flag it at all. If so am I best just keeping to what I got?
Also, is there an advantage to this platform with adding strut bars, or should I pass for the time being and just swap the sway bars? Been hearing mixed answers and been told to swap just one sway bar to doing nothing or everything.
thank you!
Sponsored