Post 6/2020 ECU unlocked in US

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Oh don't you guys worry. if there's sniff of a real or a hearsay solution, there'll be a new thread for it with flashy signs. Let the man run his business.

Ps. if we're being picky, the past several posts including mine has 0 added value to the post 6/20. Sooooo....

"Louaye goes to Femto" will be my new lullaby for the baby. She'll know the hurdles of tuning from get go.
This shit is going to convince me to not go with them when I eventually do my unlock. Nice.
Sponsored

Z4_M40i

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW Z4 M40i, BMW 740xd, GR Yaris CP
I got bored waiting for my z4 to be tuneable and sold it for a v8 :)

For anyone in uk more patient than me, it looks like Litchfield have a solution for s58 with b58 to follow.

Hopefully there will be a s58 supra and z4 before they start making EV hybrids as I’m hoping to buy another z4 before they cease production.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

For anyone in uk more patient than me, it looks like Litchfield have a solution for s58 with b58 to follow.

Hopefully there will be a s58 supra and z4 before they start making EV hybrids as I’m hoping to buy another z4 before they cease production.

is this true. Posted a week ago with not much pizzazz. if it's true it's real big.. or is it still the femto way? :rolleyes:

Tribeq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra, 2015 A3

Can’t help but be skeptical about it but a man can dream can’t he? Hopefully something comes of it instead of the standard “two weeks”

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Can’t help but be skeptical about it but a man can dream can’t he? Hopefully something comes of it instead of the standard “two weeks”
Hey.

Two weeks.gif

D K

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 TG
So where do we stand at the moment with a state side unlock for 2021+ ECUs? Has anyone cracked the code yet or have gotten close? So many good power mods coming out with no way to tune the car without spending $7k is so frustrating!

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
So where do we stand at the moment with a state side unlock for 2021+ ECUs? Has anyone cracked the code yet or have gotten close? So many good power mods coming out with no way to tune the car without spending $7k is so frustrating!
It doesn't make sense to me either, you're telling me no one in the US can Crack this or copy what fetmo does??? It doesn't make sense to me.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
It’s not $7k to use Femto basic unlock. Cost me under $1500 to get everything I needed.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
It doesn't make sense to me either, you're telling me no one in the US can Crack this or copy what fetmo does??? It doesn't make sense to me.
Top-tier security researchers, no one else that good motivated to provide a solution.

TYMBOM

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91, Trackhawk, Golf R
I heard two more weeks.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Femto is using a proprietary method of cloning to bypass the HSM on the new ECUs. Unless someone from their team leaks how they do it... then someone will have to figure it out on their own.

I'm not sure how it works on these ECUs, but the business I work for updates private keys daily. So to crack a modern ECU is pretty hard.

Look at software encryption methods. There is only one person in the whole world who can bypass Denuvo in games, and she only does maybe 1 high profile game every couple of months.

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
Look at software encryption methods. There is only one person in the whole world who can bypass Denuvo in games, and she only does maybe 1 high profile game every couple of months.
She seems a little unhinged though to be honest, but that's besides the point haha

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
You can tune the car without cloning or coming close to spending $7K. Cloning is for a full unlock. Full unlocks are for people looking to do massive power gains. Massive power gains = Built transmission, Fueling, Port injections, Axles, Cooling, Proper turbo kit, Suspension, Wheels, Tires, etc.

In the grand scheme of things... the money you are spending to fully unlock this platform really isn't that much.

If anything you can also use JB4.

Wait until MoTec is the only solution available for power gains if you think it's expensive now.

On a side note...

Seeing how people in the car community try to be scummy with their warranties after modding their cars, I don't blame corporations for pursuing stricter methods of stopping consumers from tampering with things. Most of the time people are messing with these platforms with the banks still owning the car. It's not even their car yet. Then people cry like little bitches when companies void warranties after looking through logs.

She seems a little unhinged though to be honest, but that's besides the point haha
True. But I would be too if I was cracking games and I had to deal with entitled neckbeards crying to me all the time.

Last edited:

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Just be glad you don’t own a C8. That bitch has an antenna.
Sponsored