Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the A90 Supra. Available now.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra

MKV_Ant

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
Sounds good! Im still debating whether to do non-resonated or resonated with either AA DP or the AMS DP...
We recommend going resonated, but of course, the choice is yours to make. Having experience with all versions, I, too, would personally go resonated. Freakin' perfect.

MKV_Ant

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
We recommend going resonated, but of course, the choice is yours to make. Having experience with all versions, I, too, would personally go resonated. Freakin' perfect.
That seems to be the route I’m going to take. However, how would it sound with an aftermarket DP and your non-resonated version? More raspy I’m guessing...

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
That seems to be the route I’m going to take. However, how would it sound with an aftermarket DP and your non-resonated version? More raspy I’m guessing...
Pretty dang rowdy. Yes, downpipes introduce a bit of rasp.

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
As everyone is getting their A90's ready for the summer, I'm getting a lot of questions regarding Tip Cleaning. We have an FAQ section on our website that covers this and other important questions you might have.

Check out the care and feeding of your tips here:

Pro-Tip: Mark the tip location on the exhaust pipe with a Sharpie prior to removal for easy and fast alignment when you reinstall.

Check out our other FAQ's here.

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
FAQ Tip Clamp Installation - Anti-Seize
I know this owners group is very likely familiar with this copper or nickel based wonder compound, but for those that are getting ready to install their systems, grab that anti-seize because you'll need it for the threads on the tip clamps! Just a little dab or brush. My Pro Tip: Loosen the clamp and put a dab just below the upper barrel nut, and then work the Anti-seize through to make sure everything is good and ready for install.
screen-shot-2020-06-26-at-6-32-58-pm-png.png

Unlike the clamps on the pipes (60lb ft of torque), the tips clamps are going to be 18-20lb ft. We generally go by feel.
Sponsored