Pricing and Negotiation 2022 Supra

dtmadeit

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
Went out yesterday to see if I could get my hands on a supra. Got priced on a used 2020 for 61k OTD and a new 2022 for 67k OTD. Anyone in socal know of someone that could help out in getting a new 2022 lmk please.
Sponsored

WhatTheFetch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Went out yesterday to see if I could get my hands on a supra. Got priced on a used 2020 for 61k OTD and a new 2022 for 67k OTD. Anyone in socal know of someone that could help out in getting a new 2022 lmk please.

I used Beach Cities Auto Brokers to get mine. Jeff was able to locate and reserve one of the first 2022's to get delivered in SoCal for me. Give him a call/text at 310-405-3507.

retr0styl3z

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nitro yellow Supra 3.0, Acura RSX
That is what they are going for now in so cal?

i bought mine at the beginning of this year for a lot less

OP
OP

dtmadeit

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
I used Beach Cities Auto Brokers to get mine. Jeff was able to locate and reserve one of the first 2022's to get delivered in SoCal for me. Give him a call/text at 310-405-3507.
Thanks will definitely give him a call. What was your OTD if you don't mind me asking?

hotsaucewizard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1991 325i Turbo, 2019 RC350
On the flip side - a low volume dealer may be more desperate to move a unit or two.

Although having dealt with this for years and it's one of the biggest "fuck you"s to a dealership, your best bet on new cars is always to pit dealers against each other with he said she said. It won't be as easy as a Camry or Rav but it will always work if you're working 2-3 dealers in the same area... but there are diminishing returns. Don't get too greedy because at a certain point every dealer taps out.

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 BB NSX, 2003 GPW S2000
I texted him a couple months ago and never heard back. Went with SF Toyota for msrp

WhatTheFetch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
I texted him a couple months ago and never heard back. Went with SF Toyota for msrp

My experience with Jeff was positive. I had my eye on Supra's for a while and wasn't having any luck. All the Supra's with the specs I wanted within 300 miles where marked up 10k or in transit. Dealers had zero interest in my MSRP offer. I stumbled on Jeff's contact info on the forum and send him a text. He was able find a 2022 3.0 premium in my preferred color that was scheduled for delivery the second week of sept. He quoted me a price, all I had to do was fill out a credit app for the dealer to reserve it. I arranged my own financing and Jeff forwarded the bank info to the dealer. It only took 15 minutes in finance to sign the contract and I took delivery right after the PDI was done with 6 miles on it. He also put me in contact with a friend of his that works for Shift that bought my 2019 Mustang Bullitt for more than I paid new. Win/Win.

Last edited:

f22bub

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
In Germany literally no one is buying them so they are getting thrown out with up to 30% discount, even for the limited A91. It's crazy to see how opposite the situation is in the US!

Meep

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I got my 21 new for 3k below msrp in July. Honestly I would recommend just extending your search range on a car finding website and calling every single one to see if they are willing to budge on price, I called like 20 before one of them were willing to go below

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
I got my 21 new for 3k below msrp in July. Honestly I would recommend just extending your search range on a car finding website and calling every single one to see if they are willing to budge on price, I called like 20 before one of them were willing to go below
Yup, I had multiple dealers charging either a ridiculous addendum, or MSRP with no discount other than $750 dealer cash that was being offered earlier in the summer, then ended up finding a discounted tunable 2021 that was a GM demo car.

In short, just expand the search, be willing to drive or get a car delivered and you should be able to get more reasonable pricing. Also ignore all the threads of people who bought at invoice last year it'll just make you mad. ?

JerseyMKV3.0

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I picked up my 22 on August 27th and payed 63k OTD it’s a 3.0 Premium with DAP and nothing else.
Sponsored