PSA: BMW wireless charging pads are killing NFC chips in iPhone 15 Pros. Here's how to disable the wireless charging pad.

dn00

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI, A90
For anyone replacing the wireless charger, it's not as simple as the previous posts make it out to be. You need to first pry via the right hole and then the 2 tabs pictured. Make sure to go deep or you'll only pry the rubber mat and not the entire module. For the antenna, apply pressure to the clip on the side and pull. The main connector I stuck the pry tool into the housing to unlock the tab. If you have a pointy tool you can probably press down on the tab instead. Hopefully this saves someone some time because it was definitely not stick a pry tool in and pull kind of mod.

PXL_20231106_231734833~2.jpg

AndyK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nitro Yellow MT
The added benefit of the Samsung Ultra 23 is that it's battery lasts for a LONG time.I also utilize the stylus to remotely advance slides for my Powerpoint presentations, instantly translate embedded foreign language text, and remotely take photos and videos without needing an aftermarket bluetooth remote.
yeah but android....ewww