Pure turbos hybrid turbo

kobeecuhz

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Considering looking at a Pure 700 for a 21 on JB4, starting conversation with BMS soon. Can't unlock to go EcuTek yet but I'm wondering what I can get out of a Pure 700 over stock turbo on a JB4 - if you had to take a shot in the dark what would you say? Complete waste of money? I'll already have full exhaust &JB4 w/ EWG - I hadn't planned on going a port injection route, and I'm not even sure where to start or what all I'd need and if it's again worthwhile or possible to do without the ability to do an actual custom tune - so we could assume Pure 700 on 93 oct or E30/E40, just curious on your thoughts.
out of curiosity, did you ever find an answer for jb4 plus pure 800? Was trying to go the same route if possible
Sponsored

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Z4 M40i, 2021 Rubicon Unlimited
out of curiosity, did you ever find an answer for jb4 plus pure 800? Was trying to go the same route if possible
Not yet. Still trying to find some additional feedback. It wouldn't be the first time a car went to a bigger turbo without a custom tune. You'll still make more power, it's just a question of how much and if you consider it to be worth the investment. Would really like to hear from one of the tuners on the board about it.

kobeecuhz

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Not yet. Still trying to find some additional feedback. It wouldn't be the first time a car went to a bigger turbo without a custom tune. You'll still make more power, it's just a question of how much and if you consider it to be worth the investment. Would really like to hear from one of the tuners on the board about it.
Got ya, I will be following hoping for updates, thank you!

Ra’ed

First Name
Ra’ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
L79 Land cruiser, A90 Supra
Quick question,

When you order p800, does it come with new gasket and o-rings?
Sponsored