2021 Supra A91

Afterfire

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2006 S2000, 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
are you rubbing now with the 315 and wheel set up?
I havent used them beyond that one TT weekend. Others have recommended a 3mm spacer to help clear but personally Ill be doing 5mm and shouldnt cause any more issues.

Ok, I have one...

1-What angle do the wing guys run that track?

I just installed the full Verus package and will be playing with angles.... going to start mild at 4-6% and see how it feels.

2-Do you change the angle at different tracks?

For me i run my small home track a lot. It is technical and has a bunch of slowish turns. would think i could run a more aggressive angle and then run the 4% at like VIR where my average speed is tons higher.
veruswing.JPG
*verus' pic from their instructions

I have run 5 degree AoA for CMP, VIR, NCCAR with their v1 splitter and the balance felt great. I ran 10 degrees for a whole weekend at CMP and was fighting aero imbalance/understeer at a high speed section(kink). Tried to adapt my driving to it but the understeer was too much to keep it on track. Id want to add more front grip beyond the v1 verus splitter but I think I can find more time before I need to start adding more front aero.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
I havent used them beyond that one TT weekend. Others have recommended a 3mm spacer to help clear but personally Ill be doing 5mm and shouldnt cause any more issues.

veruswing.JPG
*verus' pic from their instructions

I have run 5 degree AoA for CMP, VIR, NCCAR with their v1 splitter and the balance felt great. I ran 10 degrees for a whole weekend at CMP and was fighting aero imbalance/understeer at a high speed section(kink). Tried to adapt my driving to it but the understeer was too much to keep it on track. Id want to add more front grip beyond the v1 verus splitter but I think I can find more time before I need to start adding more front aero.
I have their splitter also. Thanks for the pic- i buy used stuff (cheap) so I didn't think to look online for a guide- doh!
I cut relief vents above wheels so i might have a tiny tiny bit more
was going to start close to there but one in the next row (want4% to start). I haven't put a level on it yet.

another discussion: but i am interested in data from their new one w tunnels. And or wondering how I can epoxy in tunnels..... down the road

DanzBurG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 MT Supra, '10 Yaris, '19 Fit
Ok, I have one...

1-What angle do the wing guys run that track?

I just installed the full Verus package and will be playing with angles.... going to start mild at 4-6% and see how it feels.

2-Do you change the angle at different tracks?

For me i run my small home track a lot. It is technical and has a bunch of slowish turns. would think i could run a more aggressive angle and then run the 4% at like VIR where my average speed is tons higher.
AC69D7D7-2E8C-4277-9CBA-FB74CCD5E61A.jpeg
Are those advan R6? Could you share the wheel and tire specs?

Afterfire

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2006 S2000, 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
another discussion: but i am interested in data from their new one w tunnels. And or wondering how I can epoxy in tunnels..... down the road
Since its not retrofitable, I was considering making/purchasing aftermarket splitter ramps and sandwiching an aluminum bracket in to be able to swap back to a flat splitter depending on which org I'm competing with since SCCATT Max requires flat plane splitters (boo)

yes
18x10.5. + 32 offset from memory
Ayy, fellow a90 on Advans that arent GT's. Nice! 🙌
supra1.JPG

OP
OP
Todday1

Todday1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
sounds like your tracks have a little longer straight as i have not been able to get past about 130 on any of ours. But it is not just about straight away speed. But corners! Hence the wing so my set up for tt3; Car is heavy and discussed earlier in thread. So my current NASA class sheet is 3640 min weight, 423 hp on khumo v730. Dyno average is 420. No tune or additional boost. If I go to the Maxxis or Ar1. Then it changes as you get the 1.6 factor for that tire group. 275/35/18 square set up. You then can weigh less or have more hP.
Wing us just level to ground nit tilted up. Only the natural curve in the wing.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Ayy, fellow a90 on Advans that arent GT's. Nice! 🙌
supra1.JPG
How are you guys keeping the front of your cars so nice? After just one season, the front of my supra is pitted pretty bad, just like my previous cars I have tracked.

Maybe I follow people too closely?

Ignore the splitter and canards as I literally just put them on right before these photos...

IMG_0595.jpeg

IMG_0591.jpeg

ABQautoxer

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2022 Tundra, 2016 Supercharged FRS
FWIW Verus has some tunnels for sale you could use maybe, I never checked the dimensions:

https://www.verus-engineering.com/s...t-3563?category=12&order=list_price+asc#attr=

Somewhat unrelated, has anyone done just the Verus canards and can comment on any noticeable changes with them? I know they should help front DF extracting air from the front wheel wells but I'm curious how it feels or changes aero balance. I have their v1 splitter, hood vent, UCW wing and diffuser already.

adawine

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra
How are you guys keeping the front of your cars so nice? After just one season, the front of my supra is pitted pretty bad, just like my previous cars I have tracked.

Ignore the splitter and canards as I literally just put them on right before these photos...
PPF front bumper ftw. I'm not huge on appearances, but it's a cheap preventative measure to take.

adawine

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra
PPF gets pitted too. Just surprised how immaculate people’s fronts look compared.
Oh for sure, but it's better than nothing. I'm also guessing that a lot of others don't follow too close or have any offs. Some tracks are also a lot messier than others and get a lot of kick-up.

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor

IMG_0595.jpeg

IMG_0591.jpeg
Right there with ya. Front end of mine is all fucked up. Pitted all over the place and tons of tire marks.
Sponsored