Remnant Performance OMEGA 65 Turbo Kit

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I just meant for the amount of time it's taking. lol.

I'll probably end up with a DAW or a FP green - if we ever get some data on it. Just trying to make it to 550hp...
Don’t worry @itsbassi should have FP Green data, next week :)
Sponsored

Zupra_Toscana90

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Silver A90
I just meant for the amount of time it's taking. lol.

I'll probably end up with a DAW or a FP green - if we ever get some data on it. Just trying to make it to 550hp...
For 550hp you are probably best off just doing a Flex Fuel E50 tune + Water/Meth injection.

I'm jaded and don't trust these OEM/Hybrid style mount kits anymore. Reliability and longevity for the price just doesn't seem to be worth the hassle. Only one I would say is probably AMS Alpha 8, but for that price you might as well just got with a top mount.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Pretty much where I want to end up as well. My purposes show no need for 600+ at all, but that being said I definitely don't want a snail that runs out of breath at 575 whp. A little more headroom/breathing room is always nice.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
For 550hp you are probably best off just doing a Flex Fuel E50 tune + Water/Meth injection.

I'm jaded and don't trust these OEM/Hybrid style mount kits anymore. Reliability and longevity for the price just doesn't seem to be worth the hassle. Only one I would say is probably AMS Alpha 8, but for that price you might as well just got with a top mount.
I really would if I had E more available to me besides having it shipped. I would have jumped on that long ago. There is one place that has E (not really) near me but I'd waste a lot of gas to go to and from there. Wouldn't make a lot of sense considering this is my daily. I'm going to enjoy where I am for now anyways - wait until the beginning of next year for my next step. Maybe the situation or my mind will change by then. lol

Zupra_Toscana90

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Silver A90
I really would if I had E more available to me besides having it shipped. I would have jumped on that long ago. There is one place that has E (not really) near me but I'd waste a lot of gas to go to and from there. Wouldn't make a lot of sense considering this is my daily. I'm going to enjoy where I am for now anyways - wait until the beginning of next year for my next step. Maybe the situation or my mind will change by then. lol
I understand that struggle for limitations on E85 stations. As coming from someone who has only 2 E85 stations in Western Washington, I will just go to one of those stations with my VP Race fuel cans and just load up about 5-6 cans of it and just store it for when you wanna use it. Maintaining E50 isn't too hard it you constantly top off and slow dilute your mix.
Just an idea. 🤷‍♂️