Remnant Performance OMEGA 65 Turbo Kit

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Feels like we have heard this beforeā€¦ naw couldnā€™t have.
We have never heard anything on this forum about next week or in two weeks šŸ˜‚
Edit.
But in all seriousness 18th-21st is straight from the owners mouth.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
We are at that point where I canā€™t tell if someone is saying next week as a joke or as a real eta.
Both. At the same time. One lives inside the other. They occupy the same space at the same time. They are quantumly entangled.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
We are at that point where I canā€™t tell if someone is saying next week as a joke or as a real eta.
yeah itā€™s actually not a joke this time, 18-21st they said.

I have my P2uned top mount kit now but Iā€™m still looking forward to these results. If I donā€™t like the Garret I might just change to the Omega 70. I think it should be compatible with my kit.

Zupra_Toscana90

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Silver A90

I have my P2uned top mount kit now but Iā€™m still looking forward to these results. If I donā€™t like the Garret I might just change to the Omega 70. I think it should be compatible with my kit.
You'll be better off keeping your top mount kit. Garrett is a tried and true product with plenty of data to back it up and sourcing parts for rebuild, etc. I'm excited for and awaiting for my KLM kit and it can't come soon enough.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black

If anything slap a Xona on it. p2uned kit is vband, so might as well just keep the manifold and replace the turbo if you need.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
If anything slap a Xona on it. p2uned kit is vband, so might as well just keep the manifold and replace the turbo if you need.
Yeah that is another option. The omega 70 is vband too I think

Nytrajin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger GT, GR Supra

What's wrong with a proven reliable turbo such as a Garrett exactly? Also can't seem to figure out why anyone would swap out a Garrett configured kit for something of mystery quality as far as b58 snail's go :hmm:.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
What's wrong with a proven reliable turbo such as a Garrett exactly? Also can't seem to figure out why anyone would swap out a Garrett configured kit for something of mystery quality as far as b58 snail's go :hmm:.
Because Garrett turbos use Mar M 918 alloy, which is heavy and slow. They're quality turbos but the Mar M metallurgy certainly hurts their spool.

Anyways, I'll be on a plane tomorrow to visit with Remnant Performance. We're going to finish the install on the GAMMA port injection+manifold, install a Motiv, install a Vader Solutions LPFP, and slap on the second round of turbo production candidates. I'll be there Apr 18-21. If everything goes well, we'll do some dyno runs with the turbo, turbo + manifold, and turbo + manifold + corn.

Last edited:

Rekadae

First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, C6 Corvette, 1JZ IS300, 2g DSM